(Closed) Apply to be an Intern at Roblox! (Summer 2019)

Looks like an amazing opportunity. I am interested in applying for 3 of the 4 openings. Should I submit a separate form for each one?

2 Likes

Yes you should unless there’s an option to pick more than one position later on in the form.

2 Likes

It’s Lua, not LUA

I’m excited to apply. Developer Relations sounds like it would be a fun and educational experience.

1 Like

Who remembers this old tutorial game…? :grin:
https://www.roblox.com/games/2373367/Roblox-Tutorial

7 Likes

Maybe one day when ever I get my chance. Good luck to everyone signing up :wink:

2 Likes

You sure got that right!

4 Likes

Oh wow, I’m going to have a lot of competition now lol.
Best of luck to everyone who applies!

5 Likes

This is a really big opportunity, and I’m glad to see this continued over the years. Good luck to everyone!

3 Likes

Are Australians allowed to apply? Currently studying at a decently sized and recognised University in Australia. Would be a pretty big culture shock/ huge change in routine.

3 Likes

I’m not sure. Because one of the questions ask: “Are authorized to lawfully work in the United States for Roblox?”

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the point raised about Canadian interns is also applicable here, regarding the work visa.

1 Like

Just applied, such an exciting and powerful opportunity. Good luck to everyone applying. :grin:

3 Likes

Best of luck to all of the developers applying!

1 Like

Best of luck to every developer who applies as an Intern. (if you 18+ years old)

Agree this would be nice for people waiting to become interns really nice they made this post, people are exciting right know good luck everyone hope you, make it!! :clap:

1 Like

I have applied on it, since I am a very skilled developer and I want to develop more and learn new things as well.

1 Like

Sure will apply when I’m 18.

2 Likes

When is the closing date for applications?

2 Likes

Going by what @AbstractAlex said, yes, Australians are allowed to apply. As you mentioned you attend a recognized university in Australia, you would just need to make sure you own a work visa so that you can legally work in the United States.

1 Like

Really cool opportunity, sadly won’t be able to do it. Best of luck to thosethat are!

2 Likes