AutoScript 2✂️ (v2.4 PLUGIN⛏️) Create shortcuts for your scripts

Welcome to AutoScript 2

Install AutoScript2 v2.4⏬

With this plugin you can create shortcuts to your code the way you want
All what this plugin does is ease the time it takes to create code in roblox studio

In this plugin you can create as many shortcuts as you want, you can add multilines to your shortcuts to shorten the way

Video Example

v2.3

v2.4

How to use

1. buy & install the plugin
    1. to start creating shortcuts click on the ‘Create’ button in the ‘AutoScript2’ in your plugins tab.
    1. now you should see the plugin ui. in there you can make new shortcuts with simple logic:
      {shortcut_name}: {shortcut_code}
      now you have shortcuts.
  • 3.5. to use shortcuts variables here is example:
    {speed}: {plr.Character.Humanoid.$kind = $value}
    and then on the script:
    /speed, $kind=WalkSpeed, value=16/
    it will execute:
    plr.Character.Humanoid.WalkSpeed = 16

1. to start using your shortcuts at your scripts click on the ‘Toggle’ button in the ‘AutoScript2’ in your plugins tab.
    1. now select the script you are working on inside the Explorer.
    1. in your script you can use your shortcut using this method: /shortcut_name/
      this will replace it to your shortcut code right in your script where you did it.

Features that may come soon to the plugin.

• search. (search and find a shortcut you made)
  • easier way to make shortcuts.

Suggestions are welcome.

This plugin requires to enable ‘Enable Studio Access to API Services’ in the settings (to save the shortcuts), it will make error without that enabled.

Updates will added soon!

7 Likes

I have been looking at all your projects… this one… is actually usefull… ngl this one is probably your best plugin and yet it’s the least popular???

Edit:
I might know why…
You know there is another tool called ro-intelisense (My name Idea) that does this for ALOT less robux

3 Likes

Honestly for quite small plugin, 4k robux is an overkill price. I’m not trying to blame for making plugin paid and because you spent effort making it, but that is very expensive for something that replaces your keywords with what you want it to replace.

Charging 4k robux for this simple of a plugin is, quite frankly, ridiculous. It would cost less to hire someone to make a replica given how simple this plugin is, or just by downloading a free one with more features from #resources. Setting absurdly high prices for primitive products with unpolished UI will only negatively affect your standing as a plugin developer.

3 Likes

Should go in #resources:community-resources not here as you are not asking for feedback.

You can check topic here. The plugin is paid so this doesn’t belong to community resources. Just letting you know.

2 Likes

Sorry! I didn’t remember to change it back, I changed it to its regular price

Okay. 140 Robux would be reasonable-ish if you polish the UI a bit and add a couple more features. And since RoIntellisense and other such modules shut down for some reason. THis is the best IK of. Maybe add a trial version that limits you to 5 keywords so we can test it out?

1 Like

New Update (v2.1):tada::tada::tada:

1. UI Changes
    1. Fixed Bugs

Update Videos Examples:

How to Update?

1. in roblox studio open PLUGINS tab
    1. click manage plugins in Tools
    1. find AutoScript2 plugin and click update
    1. wait the plugin update and this is all!

Suggest more features to add and I will add, I don’t have many ideas

EDIT: If I add a trial version people can just get the code and change it to have INF keywords.
with no possibility to steal the code I’m doing a trial version but this is imppossibe that roblox studio do it.

Bruh i got the error when i click “Toggle” button it writes that:

i think you just need to give the plugin permissions.
and then try again.

New Update (v2.2):tada:

1. UI Changes
    1. Auto Complete Inisde UI - now you can press left shift for the program to auto complete you (for now its only a few things. but i will add later more.)
    1. Better script detection
    1. Fixed Bugs

Example Video:

How to Update?

Collection of free and better plugins:

I just found these by simply searching. They are free, more powerful, cleaner and dont charge 140 robux for a simple string.gsub.
3 Likes

What permissions? Where did they located?

when you are using the plugins i think it should asks you if you agree for plugin permissions.

New Update (v2.3):tada::tada:

1. Many UI Changes, Inside widget.
    1. Textbox based. its working now like that:
      {command}: {shortcut}
    1. New shortcut execute method. (besides //command now its /command/)

Example Video:

How to Update?

Thanks for mentioning my plugin, RoIntellisense, however I highly recommend to use other plugins as It is not maintained anymore

(ro-intellisense uses ScriptEditorService’s autocompletion and has other functions and its made before ScriptEditorService was even a thing; I’m thinking of reopening the ro intellisense with a complete makeover)

1 Like

Can you DM me a video on it making a kill script when it touches a part.
I dont wanna get scammed

what do you mean? its not creating code. its making shortcuts.