Avatar Outfits Loader Open-Sourced!

So I made this, and decided to open-source it. If you’re planning on using this project, please visit that place :P

Here’s the game file.
avatar loading thing.rbxl (46.4 KB)

You’re gonna have to set-up the google proxy to roblox, this post will help you do so: Hey, click here!

Anyways, hope you guys like it. Any issues remind me.

19 Likes

This is supposed to be used as a learning source, not as a way to re-share it as your own game. As I open-sourced it, I understand people sharing it as their own game, but that’s not what I would do here. Try to learn from it, and understand what you need to do to accomplish a system like this.

1 Like

I think this is really cool but it would be massivley helpful if you maybe added a tutorial on how to set it up and use it.

1 Like

It’s not hard, just make a google proxy, using the link above, and put that link on it. That’s really it.

Sure of course it might be easy for you or others but there will definetley be some who don’t even now what a google proxy is in the first place :joy:

But anyways, I can’t nor will force you to put up some sort of instruction of use. It’s all up to you

1 Like

The link to it is literally here. It’s super simple to set one up even if you don’t understand any of that.

A proxy is basically a middle man.

Roblox has a service, called HTTPService which allows you to communicate with websites. But Roblox domains are locked. You can’t send requests to them. That’s why you need a middle man to request to instead.

3 Likes

I literally had no idea what any of this meant. Took me 5 minutes to set it up and understand it

2 Likes

Was super stuck on figuring this out. HTTP service and proxies are completely new to me, and this was the exact push I needed to getting access to that delicious costume data. Thanks a million!!!

1 Like