AVIS | Learn Lua | Coming Soon | Rate the Program today

About AVIS

Salutations,
developers! My name is achdef, and I am the Project Director of AVIS. AVIS strives to make your game more good-looking, with example, we had before showcased a moderation system. And today are showcasing a brand upcoming Learning LUA project. Also we have somes exciting announcements! :black_flag:

Join Avis today | become a Moderator!

Our group (ignore the name)

About this Showcase + Pictures

So, as said before, this showcase will strive to make new developers learn LUA in a game. We prefer making the UI a secret for the moment. And the game will be released really soon!

Do I can have a certain idea of what will it’s be?

Of course! There will be multiples categorys, including but not least to:

• Scripting.
  • Building.
  • UI Design
  • Arts.

And a lot more!

What will there be?

Well, there will be a help UI. With example, you experience the Scripting category won’t open and you are not banned from the game. Then, please use our support UI that will be working for sure!

Can I do feedbacks?

Of course! We would love to hear somes of your feedbacks, are you excited? :stuck_out_tongue:

Announce

AVIS, for the first time ever will be releasing his first resource along with our group! More informations once the group is maken! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Exciting right? We would love to hear your feedbacks!

2 Likes

I am Excited I cant Wait to learn Lua

3 Likes

Hello everyone! For the first time I make a studio, I decide to release our group! There is no join request enabled. We will soon release the group rules, tho! Join the group here.

1 Like

Can’t wait to use this! I really need to learn lua and im looking forward to seeing some good UI :+1:

1 Like