Blender rig exporter/animation importer

Hello I Have An Issue Where When I Export Nothing Works Properly

I have tried many different rigs and the issue persists can anyone please help.

Video On Blender Plugin Issue

The things I have tried are re-installing the plugin and using a whole other PC but nothing seems to work. Just for more information even when the part is can collide disabled It still has this issue.

Ive found a work around to get r6 working inside blender i just wiped the motor6ds that roblox provides and replaced them with new motor6ds

But to make it easier for others here is the fixed r6 dummy everyone is looking for
Note it does not have the round head it has the blocky head

WorkingR6.rbxm (5.6 KB)

Anyways eeee

2 Likes

Thank you so much man it means a lot.
because I am teaching one of my friends how to animate and I encountered that issue.

The bad news is that it is not appearing to work

Could this be an issue with the plugin itself due to an update?

It could be roblox did one magic trick and broke something in the process

or it could be you are using one weird blender version

It is mostly likely with Roblox because many people are having issues with the plugin :frowning:

Will there be an updated version for Blender 3.0+?

3 Likes

I was having some issues with the plugin, I was told it was a bug that’s going around now. I explained what’s happening on my forum post that I’ve linked.

I hope this helps!

A fix has been released to work around some Roblox changes that causes rig exporting to misbehave.

This changes both the plugin and the addon, so make sure to update both.

6 Likes

Thank you so much this Roblox update has been effecting my ability to create a gun system for so long.

All works great Thanks for fixing this!

The exporter now dosent work, it creates only the rigmeta but with nothing
I did update the plugin and the addon, and it still dosent work
No errors in the console and I’m on blender 3.0, could that be the issue?

There’s also this normal map that gets generated

pls help

While exporting rig, set the position on 0,0,0 everytime

I am unable to import with character meshes anymore. Using the Blender v2.92, newest version of the plugin and addon.

I am still able to import 2.0 rigs that I have saved previously but unable to animate after rebuilding the rig.
Image from Gyazo

2 Likes

That isnt the problem, since i already did that. My issue is that there isnt any object imported onto blender except the rigmeta

It’s broken again :frowning:

2 Likes

I’ve tried, use Humanoid instead of AnimationController and it works

i used animationcontroller too
it exported everything except the transparent parts and the names are just arms+number
again im gonna try the same thing on blender 2.8 rn

@den_s
The rigs now work however are unable to have faces.
Can you fix faces breaking the rig? I kinda need faces on my rigs for some new projects.

i have no idea what idea what this phenomenon is but it is making me question, how does it happen

all the limbs of the npcs move whenever i try to click on dummy using the plugin

1 Like