BlockLua | The blazingly fast visual scripting plugin for Roblox. Code with blocks, like in Scratch!

Lol, not that its anything special but I think I may have beaten the record by spending 5 minutes of my valuable time collecting coins in your game.

Nice demo

200 coins, beat it.

amazing plugin too !!!

4 Likes

Beat it alright.

5 Likes

Doubled, ez.

6 Likes

Can you please make it free
I am more adapted to scratch and roblox lua programming is kind of difficult to me

there should be a blocklua lite in this case. less less features, but to see if you wanna buy the plugin or not.

1 Like

with the amount of time and effort put into this plugin, its a terrible idea to let it go to waste without making any sort of profit.

4 Likes

That should make a big helpful for me, since I only good for coding HMTL, CSS those basic design but I don’t know how to coding Lua. Lua is a important things in Roblox but it don’t have block style to help me coding that cause me confusing…

Luckily, you make that plugin that make me coding easily, I have bought it to support you!

2 Likes

best plugin that i have ever seen !

2 Likes

sadly its not free that would be good for new scripters that wants to earn there robux by scripting

great job, this looks extremely convincing

it would be nice to have another plugin that parses english “sentences” though

think skript for minecraft spigot servers

2 Likes

uh the scratch is more complicated than normal scripts :frowning:

1 Like

Can you make a lite version that is free and doesn’t have many features unlike the pro version? just the basic blocks?

1 Like

And I’ll decide if i want to purchase this plugin later

Is it worth the robux to buy this? because I don’t want to waste robux on things that won’t work

1 Like

its works alright, and works pretty well

3 Likes

Works as shown.

5 Likes

This is actually amazing. As somebody who knew so much about scratch and never wanted to dive into roblox orignally, I wish this was a thing back then. I would’ve learned so much easier than the way I did. So this is an amazing plugin!

4 Likes

Absolutely amazing, as a person who doesn’t know too much about scripting and wants to start learning, this is EXTREMELY helpful

4 Likes

I’m so glad I got this for free.

2 Likes

This is a brilliant tool for anyone new to roblox studio. Thank you!

2 Likes