Bloxstrap - An open-source, feature-packed alternative bootstrapper for Roblox

This program sounds awesome, and I’m excited to give it a try, but I think I’ll wait until I hash out a few more bugs with post-Byfron Roblox.

This says it’s for Windows, but how far back exactly can it work? Would this work in Windows 7?

It may have a better chance on running Windows 8 but not as likely as windows 7, just my guess. Windows 8 is the most similar to Windows 10.

Are you trying to run this on Windows 7?

Yep, as far back as Roblox itself works.

1 Like

Been using Bloxstrap for the past few weeks and I’ve been having a pretty good experience with it overall! Nothing really to complain about or suggest just here to share my praises.

2 Likes

Installed Bloxstrap today, I was met with tons of amazing features right after launching it.

Being able to change FPS, renderer, roblox version wasn’t that easy before. I would also highlight multi-game instance launching option, not needing to run account manager or any other application in background just to launch an alt made my roblox experience way more comfortable.

Modding options are comfortable to use, you can easily change roblox sounds, textures, it’s especially unique feature when you want to modify your roblox UI, such as changing menu colors.

3 Likes

When will we see an option for Menu Version 4?

1 Like

When I get to release a new version, which won’t be very soon. Though, take this for now: Toggling the new escape menu · pizzaboxer/bloxstrap Wiki · GitHub

5 Likes

Very nice… I like the Discord rich presence however are you sure I can trust this? And, am I safe to use this and my account will not be banned by Roblox?

Yes, I state in the README that there’s no reason to be banned for using this. Besides, if it ever triggered any account bans, I definitely would’ve heard about it by now.

1 Like

Been using this since before byfron release and I am a-okay

1 Like

Okay, thanks @SillyMeTimbers and @xtremeguy2256 for letting me know i was just worried that byfron might ban my account

This is sweet. I can’t test right now so do you guys have any ideas what all the different test channels are for? I scrolled and saw the Harmony was for advanced graphics settings, but idk about the rest.

Additionally, does the graphics slider setting in Bloxstrap work currently? I tested it really quick and it didn’t seem to work. Could be related to the V4 menu though.

Are you talking about the option to enable the alternate graphics slider? That should be working. You should probably also check to see if any other settings configured are properly applying. Open the debug panel with Shift + F5 and see if your render framerate goes above 60.

Are you going to bring back ReShade capabilities to Bloxstrap?

Because I remember somebody who works at roblox replied to you once that you will not get banned for using shaders with Roblox’s new anti-cheat.

Nope. Well, yeah, MrEaker did mention that you won’t be banned for using ReShade, though everybody is missing the crucial point that ReShade doesn’t even work in the first place. lol.

i was just dumb and forgot to click save :skull:

1 Like

hey how can i go back to the menu without deleting files from regedit/regestry?
i know it said something before installing it but i cant find it

it existed once but when i clicked it it showed this and now its fully gone