BloxVurse | Game Designer / Builder / 3D Modeler [Outdated]

coollogo_com-27694784

So, Hi! I’m BloxVurse, I have been on Roblox since 2011 and have been through like 6 accounts. I have been working in studio for around 2/3 years and i’m currently a Game Design student in college. I mainly love to work with low poly as I feel most confident with that.

Also I don’t do well the deadline/curfews I like to work at my own pace as I am a college student, I have college work to do and such which of course takes priority.

I have a new youtube channel with various videos of what I capable of: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3lTku958ZVNWoymmczm_sA?

coollogo_com-18163581

Examples

More Examples

coollogo_com-294003246
Payment is very negotiable and depends largely on the scale of work.
You can pay me through Group Funds OR Paypal (T-Shirt only applies if you pay the tax)

Pricing [ Depending on work load can increase]

Price varies depending on tasks, level of detail and time consumption.

(Paypal pricings are the DevEx equivalent to the R$ prices)

coollogo_com-20208456

You can contact me through the following:
Discord: nektxrios#7373
DevForum

28 Likes

Your terrain work and assets are perfection.I hope someone good picks you up soon

5 Likes

Extremely talented, Amazing to work with, great at hitting deadlines, I would honestly say in design there is no one better to work with!

5 Likes

Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

4 Likes

Your terrain work look’s well balanced and suited perfectly for the purpose of each individual part of your terraining, and your Low Poly Models are created to perfection. I especially love the mushrooms :grinning:

I do hope you get comissions for your work because it looks beautiful and professional. <3 :smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate it. I put a lot of effort in my work.

1 Like

Amazing skills! I hope you will get a lot orders!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

[30Chars]

1 Like

New addition to my portfolio:

3 Likes

Just completed a bunch of commissions and added a “Commissions” tab in my portfolio.

Here is a few:

1 Like

Updated Portfolio with commission:

If you’re wondering a type of price range for something like this I was paid R$100,000 to create this entire thing.

5 Likes

That’s a lot of low poly assets, I’m very impressed. If I was hiring for a front page game, I’d definitely give you a look! How much of your stuff is typically modelled in Blender, and how much is built?

1 Like

Thanks a lot ^^, To answer your question. Most of the assets are made in blender, I think just like the floor parts and the bridges are made in studio.

3 Likes

probs gonna buy a few assets from u.

1 Like

Sure just hit me up on discord

nektxrios#7373

1 Like

Available again if anyone is interested in hiring!

1 Like

Hello, I am very interested in your modeling. I need a modeler for my smoothie parlor. I’m look for smoothie machines, actual smoothies, and cups. I have 2K to offer but prices can be negotiated.

Update: (Some images of my new project)

3 Likes

Some more assets! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I sent a friend request on discord! I’m rosscko