The Nest Team -- Multiple Vacancies | Long Term | USD / Robux | Big Project -- [HIRING NOW!]

Seems like a nice opportunity, I am looking forward on applying as a programmer!

Portfolio: Intermediate Programmer

Discord: DaffyDavinko#0078

Twitter: twitter.com/DaffyDavinko

I’m interested in being a programmer, my discord is mistrustfully#9954.

Quite keen on this job oportunity. I misread and hit you up through DevForumn messages on accident.
Discord is: Lana#1299
ROBLOX: Laxona
Portfolio: Trello

Hello, I am interested in being a UI designer, I have sent you a message :+1:

Hey!Hello there! I’m a very talented builder with alot of experience and I’d like to take the position of Builder! Just gonna leave my discord here but i’ll try to contact your twitter too Vladimir Vladmirovich Putin#7985

Hi there Speedy!

I am interested in the builder job as I personally feel like I specialize in low poly. I have a slightly outdated portfolio which I will link bellow but it should still give you an idea of what I am capable of.

I am also a Game Design student currently as well.

EDIT: My discord is nektxrios#7373

I am UI Artist. Add me on discord (ProGamerResul5566#9513)

@Toxic_Beams @AlteredIndex @supergonks @ionut1234v2 @Expertsm @Annexsohn @TotallyTrustful @imagiraff1234 @Aikoji7

If you could all please reply with or PM me your portfolio just so I know what you’re capable of before I add anyone on Discord. Makes the process much easier for me and I’d really appreciate it, thanks guys!

2 Likes

My bad, heres my portfolio ClientRecon's Scripting Portfolio

I would have assumed that my builds do not meet your standards? If so, that’s completely fine, it’s more of a driving point to push myself further and learn more. Just dm back so I know ! :slight_smile:

Don’t worry, I just want to see everyone’s work before I contact anyone! :slight_smile: @Laxona

2 Likes

Oh! Sorry if I sounded too forward. I got a bit impatient. Take your time, everyones work here looks phenominal. Tight pick! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Speedy2662 I’ve PMed you via DevForum a list of my past work! Hope it fits your criteria!

Hello I am also interested, it is easier to contact me via Badle_Yt#8685 or review my portfolio:
https://sites.google.com/view/badles-game-portfolio/home

Hello. My name is SkyKurr and I am a experienced and high quality programmer/scripter here on roblox. I have worked with many studios and working with one now as a part time job. I am hoping this could become my other part time job along with that since I will not be making revenue from that other job until release. I do have much experience, and this video will be only showing part. My discord is SkyKurr#9748 and it would be great if you can contact me back.

- Use this link to download the video.

SkyKurr || Programming/Composing Portfolio/CV Closed - This is my portfolio with anything experience related.

Hey, how would we know if you added us? Whats your disc?

@Expertsm
It’s Speedy#2662!

1 Like

Hey there!

I am a programmer, looking for a job like this! Please contact me via Discord, Crrustyy#0447, speak with you soon!

Hello! This project sounds interesting, so i’ll go ahead and apply.
Here is my portfolio + discord:

bryancololee#2857

I look forward to talking to you soon!

@Speedy2662- I sent you a long message about my UI work because I haven’t made my full portfolio yet.