Blue spinning loading cursor consistently getting stuck when play testing

can we get this bug fixed please? as many have stated this shouldn’t take a year to fix a ridiculously annoying visual problem.

its been 9 months, any updates on how the progress of fixing this bug is going?

I often experience this bug most likely due to the amount of times I publish a game instead of saving.

I have experienced this on macOS as well.

I pasted a million character string into my command bar and I’m still experiencing this five hours later.

This has been so annoying to me aswell!

It used to happen on a kind of big team create map but recently I have been getting it on my solo game which doesn’t use team create.
The cursor gets stuck afterward, so you need to restart studio if you don’t want to write code with the spinny cursor

Any further word about this issue? It’s been happening to me quite a bit lately which is making playtesting in Studio almost useless since I have to restart it every time. The workaround method seems to be hit and miss and doesn’t always work the first time. It’s been almost a year since this was first reported. What’s the hold up? What do you guys need?

Still occurring, whenever auto save does its thing while I start playtesting.

1 Like

This is still occurring for me also, it’s really annoying.

Heres a forum post I made to remove this issue in studio until this is fixed in a future update:

Encountering this issue every 5th playtest or so. I don’t like having to restart Studio constantly.

Yo, take a look at this forum post it removed the problem for me.

Yeah I get this alot, always assumed it was a windows bug though.

I still want to see the cursor if something is loading in the foreground.

I’m still getting this issue and I believe it’s to do with auto saving and starting a play test at the same time. This is when it’s been consistent in my experience of having it

1 Like

I can confirm that this is still an occurring issue. I have forwarded this to @Bug-Support

Still happening on MacOS when studio auto-saves at the same time as I start a play test.

Been dealing with this bug for about a month now, only temp fix is to exit and re open the project, very annoying.

1 Like

Please fix this it is VERY annoying.

Okay well then wait for the update to come out then