BridgeNet | Insanely optimized, easy-to-use networking library full of utilities, now with roblox-ts! | v1.9.9-beta

hey i wanna fire a server from a module how can i do it ?

I keep seeing this error pop up in my game, even though everything seems to be functioning correctly. It would be great if you could take a look and address it.

Can i connect a event in BridgeNet in parallel like i can with RemoteEvent?

This is utterly stupid. You could just make a thread and wait until a value is returned under 10 seconds, if not it could just error. A slower equivalent of InvokeClient is better if it will not cause an infinite yield.

Apart from that, BridgeNet is a great network library.

Thereā€™s really no use case of InvokeClient anyway.

There is plenty. Just because there are no use case for your game for a specific function, that doesnā€™t mean that there arenā€™t use cases of InvokeClient for other developers. If it has no use case, then does roblox still documents it and isnā€™t marked as deprecated?

To the use cases to do exist they are fairly niche, and could easily be replicated by another better method.

Most games pre-2023 donā€™t use an efficient networking library and most definitely donā€™t use InvokeClient if they havenā€™t already made their own.

Then what would be the other better methods?

I canā€™t provide any unless you give me a use case.

For the ā€œnicheā€ use cases youā€™ve mentionned

Could you elaborate on this @2jammers?