Bubble Chat is now integrated into TextChatService!

Wow i really like this! This is really cool!

1 Like

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Huge game changer for me love it Roblox W its gonna be so much easier to customize stuff to my desire. This seriously is really cool to me even tho it may seem minor to some people.

Glad to know I wasn’t the only one that noticed this, I really liked the new TextChatService but I had to remove it cause the BubbleChat for NPCS are very important!

Really cool beta! It only needs a font changing property and npc compatibility.

1 Like

I think this is intentional as Roblox is slowly trying to get rid of r6.

Hi, a Roblox Staff member has already been made aware of the R6 emotes not working bug. This post right here:

It seems to not have been fixed yet, but maybe soon.

Nothing to say this is epic. I try it yesterday.

Can the font, background color, text color etc. be modified on a per-player / per-message basis? Like if someone bought a VIP pass you could give their chat bubbles a golden gradient UIStroke border

In other words, “we’re excited to announce that Bubble Chat can no longer be forked and modified by developers”? I hope this is not the case.

Can players set text(chat) size?

Or some players need their own eyeglasses?

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Waited a long time for this!

Thanks for this! I wonder if its possible to give the user a choice for what their chat bubbles will look like.

1 Like

Its about time! Its always been a minor inconvenience

Hi!

This is a known recent regression and we’re hoping to get this fixed and rolled out very soon (within weeks)!

1 Like

Hi! Have you checked out our new creator docs site and its resources?
https://create.roblox.com/docs/building-and-visuals/ui/in-experience-text-chat

2 Likes

We’re investigating this issue!

1 Like

I love this update! The new gui and the bubble chat settings make the chat look way cooler and adds way more possibilities to the chat! Thanks

This is really cool. I would switch chat systems if it wasn’t for the fact that better chat V3 has more features than the new roblox chat.

Better Chat V3

Maybe just Maybe I will switch over if these better chat features become a thing on the default roblox chat.

Yep, we have scheduled the work to add background transparency in the next few weeks

1 Like

The new bubble chat couldnt be forked anyway as far as I know