BubbleChat's Epic Makeover

I would like to have this in my game. My game url is TM Studios Theme Park [Retired] - Roblox

1 Like

Wow! This is great, however I don’t see any changes besides the appearance. I would like to see some sort of option to use animated emojis, or something of the the sort. I would like to have this in my asset gallery, and the link is here:
iWillUseTheRemote’s Building Gallery. The place ID is 5486716774 . Thanks a lot!

Yeah animated emojis would be cool although that would suggest that Roblox supports GIF or APNG file types which they unfortunately do not. However, I do agree this is something I would suggest adding and think it would be pretty cool,

4 Likes

I’m interested in beta testing this feature in my community!

Place ID: 515476860
Game Link: Focus Dance and Gymnastics - Roblox

2 Likes

I am interested in having this enabled in my game!

Place ID: 5297650050

1 Like

I do think this is an improve, but I like the old one better.

1 Like

Hello, I would love to check out this new feature in my game! :slight_smile:

Place ID: 4588697251

1 Like

Hey, hoping on planning having one of the games I help out with on this closed beta:

https://www.roblox.com/games/4073465738/PARLOR-Frozey-V1?refPageId=3c646dca-2f35-4ac2-af7b-980d39c190b6

1 Like

Now to wait for a ClassicChat makeover…

1 Like

I want to join the closed beta: Work in progress™ - Roblox

1 Like

I would like to test out the new bubble chat. Link to game: Customizable Battles [ALPHA] - Roblox
ID: 5554947892

2 Likes

Don’t really like the fact that it can’t be customized as much as the old one, but seems okay.

1 Like

Customizable shapes would be cool.

2 Likes

Could you clarify more on this? Corescripts can be viewed under our studio install directory. What’s stopping us from viewing the source from the filesystem?

Regarding ‘forking’, what’s stopping us from taking the source and removing a lot of the corescript dependencies? Do you guys have a license in the code forbidding us from doing this?

6 Likes

To add on to what @kie1605 said, maybe you could change the color of the background and the text, transparency, and the shape of the edges of the bubble.

2 Likes

I’d be interested in having this feature in my game.

ID of the game: 2453968183

1 Like

I’m interested in the improved bubble chat for my game.

Place ID: 4956961866

2 Likes

This looks really sick! But I will wait until it officially releases because I wanna use the current bubble chat as much as I can.

Great job guys :+1: :smile:

1 Like

This would be a bad idea due to potentially ruining the behaviour of various games without reason - games in which the developer has left the platform, for example.

1 Like

I’m interested to try this new feature, my game relies a lot on communications between players. PlaceID: 4677135048

1 Like

Im also interested in testing out the new chat for a game im working on, Id love to have t enabled!

1 Like