BubbleChat's Epic Makeover

Does this update fix the sentence cut-off glitch though?

Simply just go to beta features in studio and enable it.

Bubble chat isn’t in Beta features.

Interested in testing this in our game:

ID: 4807450875

Looking forward on how this is going to look

Would be very interested in having this for my group’s game!

ID: 2432256159

I congratulate every enginner who worked on this project, it looks amazing and it looks like it is functioning well too (I can’t really say without testing)

The customization we are allowed to do is pretty impressive but it’d be great to change these as well

• Size
  • Transparency
  • UICorner
  • Version (What I mean is that some games might want to use the older version because it’d look better in some specific games)

Ability to edit the text in the way we like just like in Discord. It’d be great to see it on both Bubble and normal chat.

I would like to know if the (…) is because it is typing or it is far. If it is far please add the typing effect as well. And if we look at the UI I see a little gap there. I think it’d look way better if you fix it.

I’m interested in joining the closed beta on these games:

3 Likes

I’m interested in having it enabled in my game.

Place ID: 345387015

1 Like

This is the most epic thing on forum.

i really love this! i’d be very happy to have my game in the closed testing for this :grin:
place id:

Looks interesting, I’ll give this a try in my game.
ID: 5409363423

This implementation is great
You can add a customization system and animations, letters function as with

“”

Put the color letters

1 Like

I’m interested in having it enabled, rather in multiple games!

Plesae enable it in the following:

scriptflux's Place Number: 336 - Roblox
DP2 Testing - Roblox
Untitled Game - Roblox
TAE Name Tags - Roblox
[AA] Alpha City - Roblox
DP II Sector Ace - Roblox
[AA] Pre-Victory Mountain II - Roblox
Silverthorn - Roblox
The Soundtrack Experience - Roblox
The Space Age: War of 2155 - Roblox
Scripting Test Facility 0.5.2 - Roblox

I find that whenever I am talking to someone with bubble chat enabled I always end up having to rotate my camera to see the message of other players because their bubbles get covered by the bubble of whoever is closest to the camera. For example if my character is between my camera perspective and the person I’m talking to then my bubble will be covering their bubble, and then I will have to rotate my camera to get their bubble in front. And the problem gets worse when mutlple players are chatting with eachother.

I haven’t tested this but I had an idea to sort the order (ZIndex) of the bubbles by whoever spoke most recently. This would make he bubble of the most recent message show up in front of all the bubbles with older messages. This might help with the issue of having to constantly move the camera to position the most recent message on top of the others.

Finally, no longer needing to edit the BubbleChat script to add dark-theme bubbles!
I also like the new animations and better performance can’t hurt.

Place ID: 1080039206
[Should probably announce to developers once they’re added so they can remove their custom forked BubbleChat LocalScripts and customize the settings to what they want.]

Cool stuff!

I’m interested in participating in the closed beta for this program. The place ID I’ll be using is 5310713409 .

The makeover looks way better than the dated looking bubbles used prior, but this small grey line looks out of place.

If it was removed, the new chat bubbles would look even cleaner.

1 Like

This would be perfect in this game: Motu Mute Airport, Bora Bora - Roblox

It’s a game which many people come and go so would be very cool to show it off!

I am interested in this closed beta program

Place ID:5433120339

I would like to have it on my game, tee hee :smiley:
Place ID: 5129561113

I like this, and I am interested to having this enabled in my game too. :open_mouth:

Place ID: 3118304476