BubbleChat's Epic Makeover

This looks really nice and is a big improvement from the previous bubble chat I would like to make it so you can changed the colour of the bubble easily were you enable bubble chat.

Looking forward to this new Bubble Chat feature.

Place ID: 2511789818

This new bubble chat is very modern and I like it, but I guess I’ll start missing the old one.
I’m very interested in testing it in my testing game Marci0's Testing place - Roblox

I love the revamp.

Place ID: 5036852278

An option to allow teamcolored bubbles or change them with scripts, I usually had to fork the old scripts to achieve this but it would be nice if we had a value in players for “BubbleColor” or “Respects TeamColor”.

2 Likes

The new bubble chat looks Amazing!
I love the animations and all of the new features which gives to the developers more customization in their games.

I guess it also because the current one is kinda old and getting some bugs like not showing the entire sentence.

It’s always nice to see some improvements that make games a lot better, Keep it up!

I would be interested in having the new bubble chat enabled in two of my games:

1 Like

Me and @Cyberify1 would like to participate at the close beta testing program of the brand new bubble chat, however, the game we are developing is almost ready for release and so we are not gonna publish here the PlaceID. I hope the closed beta testing is still available by the time when the game will be released which might happen in a week, so we will let you know the PlaceID in order to participate to the program.

Hello, I interest to put this new bubble chat on these two my game | Place ID: 5062458811 and 1518940729

By the way, this thing looks kool

I’m interested in testing the new BubbleChat system; place ID is 5610940211

I would be absolutely honoured to beta test this ay my up-and-coming cafe!!!

Place ID: 5324122392

Oh, yes! This is beautiful. The chat has needed a bit of updating, so this is definitely what we needed.

I’d like to have it enabled for this place: Random Test Place - Roblox

Great update! Would be awesome if it showed a “…” when players are typing in the chatbox.

from @CY3REO’s Custom Bubble Chat

4 Likes

I feel like my game would really suit this, it looks great! Huge improvements over the previous BubbleChat :slight_smile:

Place ID: 5232896677

It’s so clean and modern would be great in my game!

I’m interested in having this enabled in my game.

PlaceID: 1904591022

In addition to improving the bubble chat, you guys should make it easier to actually enable bubble chat. Right now this is the only way to enable bubble chat: How to Enable/Disable/Change Classic Chat and Bubble Chat, when there’s a property right there:
Why does it have to be a read-only property? It seems pointless to have to add a script when there’s a property for it already. This great new bubble chat will be nearly useless if it’s that hard to figure out how to enable it.

1 Like

this looks cool cant wait to see it in person as havent seen it much

Allow us to customize the assets of the ChatBubble, aka the holder & tail to custom assets that we make.