Bug with granular permissions on group game: Error "HTTP 409 (Conflict)"

Today, I was trying to add some collaborators to work on a test place. I had seen the new release of Unified Game Permissions and it was just what I needed. Unfortunately, after setting up the group and the game correctly, my collaborators were getting a popup window saying:

“Sorry, this published place could not be loaded. Details: HTTP 409 (Conflict)”.

It started happening today and it’s a bummer because it will cause a bottleneck in our progress - my collaborators cannot work on the place until this bug is fixed.

Screenshot of my game permissions:

Screenshot of group premissions:

Group Link:

Game Link:

2 Likes

Please turn on Team Create by going to View->Team Create and clicking the green ‘Turn ON’ button. The fact that the permissions are showing up without enabling Team Create first is a bug. Thanks for the report! We will investigate it.

5 Likes

Sorry, this published place could not be loaded. Details: “HTTP 409 (Conflict)”

Incident ID: 6477390392509603424

I am also having this error, except my team create is on. How do i fix?

1 Like

Sorry, this published place could not be loaded. Details: “HTTP 409 (Conflict)”

Incident ID: 7410046872062983402

If you continue to encounter this error, please report it on the Developer Forum

I keep getting this error when trying to edit this place. My friend who owns the place confirms team create is on. How do I fix this? Sometimes it lets me open the place for edit but most of the time it doesn’t.

Make sure he has added you on the team create page and have him send screenshots of his settings. You can post them here so we can better help you solve your issue.

1 Like