Built an abandoned Padded Mental Facility room

Ey! :coefficients:

I’ve been inspired to create this said build I will show you here. I haven’t built anything in months so I hope you people like it! I don’t have really anything else to say but unless if you have some questions about it, comment below. Thank you for your time.

Build:

I even included a Nintendo Wii I built sometime ago!

While I was building this, I created filters to create the uncomfortable and dark atmosphere in this build. This will be public for people to experience for themselves on Roblox. I’m considering adding VR support but I’ll take your feedback.

Constructive Criticism Is Appreciated! :+1:

8 Likes

This is a cool build. The pads are too rounded, and if it was abandoned some of them should have visible damage. Gore or something could add a deeper story to the build.

1 Like

Kinda gives me Portal vibes. In terms of feedback I think there could be more things that signify that it’s abandoned.

No.

Not everything has to have gore. :drop_of_blood:

1 Like

You should also add mold and nature that has grown into the facility over time. I also got bored after a while because there is no where to explore and find things. Good job though.

The voices are getting louder.

1 Like

Jesus, I’ve just see many builds like this that look significantly better with some kind of story behind them. This build lacks character and needs a second layer. It was just a suggestion, you don’t have to be so harsh :sob:

1 Like

Cool, are you using this for a game?

Yesn’t.

1 Like