Built an entire room for my Nintendo consoles I built in Roblox Studio

Hi! :happy3:

Since after building the 3DS and the COLOR TV-Game 6, I wasn’t tired yet and thought it would be a fun project that span to several days to build a lot of Nintendo consoles, from old to modern-day technology. I’m pretty happy to show all the work I did to you all! This is probably going to be the longest post I ever made so I also organized them by their respective timelines. I really have enjoyed building these consoles and was relatively easy to do (for me anyway).

Hope you all enjoy!

Builds
80's - 90's
COLOR TV-Game 6

Game & Watch

NES

90's - 20's
SNES

N64

(NOTE: I didn’t made the N64 controller, it was a free model.)

NGC

Late 2000's - 2010's
Wii

DS

2010's - 2022
3DS

Wii U

Nintendo Switch

I also have another build I want to show off that uses these consoles!

Extra Build

Gee, I wonder whos in there? (HINT: @LivingJacob)

Constructive Criticism is Appreciated! :+1:

3 Likes

Wow this is really good, did you use blender to model these? Or did you use roblox studio?

1 Like

I only used Roblox studio to make these consoles, maybe some free models but they were generally made from parts.

Dam these are super cool! Very impressive that you where able to get this much details on such a small thing just inside of studio. Well done :slight_smile:

Amazing work- If you want to go deeper into modeling and such I would recommend using something such as blender to allow you to create bevels and such making these consoles just a bit more realistic.

1 Like