Cant find a UV Mapped Left Arm and Right Arm

Good evening / afternoon.

I need help trying to find UV Mapped Left Arm and Right Arm Meshes for a VR Parkour Game I’m making. (It needs the arm meshes to have clothing)

I tried using the Default Roblox Arm Meshes, but those don’t seem to be UV Mapped properly

Examples
What I want it to look like

What it actually looks like

Tried using some Toolbox Models and Meshes, but those seem to have the same effect.

I can use a model and a Humanoid, but I don’t want to keep repeating the same process over and over again.

If anyone has both the UV Mapped Arm Meshes, It would be appreciated if you could send them here.

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Bump, still haven’t found anything

1 Like

My Suggestion is exporting both Arm Meshes and Importing them into a 3d modeling software called blender(its free), then UV unwrap the model and fix it to your desire. Here’s a quick tutorial assuming that you have imported the model, First Open the UV Editing Tab, then hit A on your keyboard, next hit U, lastly hit ‘Smart UV Project’. The Left Side of the screen will now show the UV map, that you can fix or apply textures. I hope this helped!

1 Like

I’ve tried this once, but that method only uses 1 specific texture, I need it to use the Players Shirt Texture.

1 Like

Then I am not exactly sure on how to fix this :wut:. But Good luck finding the Solution! :happy3:

1 Like

Does the Arms from the rig importer not work?

If you are going the custom UV route…

Does this help?

1 Like

If you’re trying to apply the shirt template as a texture then you need to UV Map it to the template itself, since the Roblox made meshes are UV Mapped differently because the humanoid optimizes a lot of stuff.

1 Like