Carrefour Store Public Handbook

Introductionđź‘‹

Welcome to the Carrefour Store Handbook! :shopping_cart:

This handbook was creatively crafted to help members of Carrefour Store learn about our group, what we do and information about Carrefour Store. This handbook is split up into sections.

Other Guides

Please click on a guide to go to the information you are interested in.

Training : Training Information

Rules : Official Rules

Alliance : Alliance Information

About us

Carrefour is a French multinational retail corporation headquartered in Massy, France. The eighth-largest retailer in the world by revenue, it operates a chain of hypermarkets and groceries store. We serve here on Roblox since April 2022.

Where & How do I work here?

:speech_balloon: 1. Join our group Carrefour PLC
:clipboard: 2. Apply at our Application Center.

Rank Roles

Ownership Team (OT)

The Ownership Team consists of the members within the Administration Team- Chairman ranks. These people are the group managers. They run departments, manage staff, ensure all is working appropriately, and run the group.

Senior High Ranks (SHR)

Senior High Ranks consists of the members within the Vice President-Administration Team ranks. These members direct/deputy direct departments, manage staff, deal with in-game issues, and overseer sessions.

High Ranks (HR)

High Ranks consists of the members within the Store Manager -Executive Officer ranks. These members are eligible to apply for a department, deal with in-game issues, and host/co-host sessions.

Middle Ranks (MR)

Middle Ranks consists of the members within the Management Intern- Store Supervisor ranks. These members ensure there are no issues in-game,supervise workers and help during training/shift sessions.

Low Ranks (LR)

Low Ranks consists of the members within the Trainee - Senior Team Member ranks. These members are the front lines at the supermarket and attend sessions to be promoted. They help customers during their shopping.

Departments

Public Relations

The Public Relations Department handles all alliances and alliance events. The Communications Department would have Senior High Rank(s) in them who will be the Department Leaders and they will pick when to open and close the departmental applications.

Moderation

The Moderation Department is the front line when it comes to tackling issues within the server. The members of the Moderation Department are trained to handle any and all situations within the server. If there are are any issues, these members will be one of the first to get the issue resolved.

Human Ressources

Human Ressources members, deals with staffing,appeal in game, drama, ranks, as well as pleasing customers/guests and more.

:thinking: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Q: How to apply at Carrefour Store?

A: Make sure to be in the group Carrefour PLC , then join our Application Center .

Q: How do I rank up from Trainee?

A: Attend a training session!

Q: How can I get an MR/HR rank?

A: You can visit our rank center or alternatively, you can work your way up the ranks!

Q: There is a troller/exploiter/spammer in my server, what do I do?

A: Contact an MR+ in-game, if there are no management members playing, post a message on the group wall or use the emergency button in-game.