Chat with Voice Developer Beta

This is sick, I can’t wait to receive a message saying when it releases. :flushed:

Thank god, we wont have to hear Over the microphone “Free Robux go now”

1 Like

I have receive the message but I can’t see the option to turn it on and I’m 21 years old
How can I fix this? I’m a developer/game owner
https://gyazo.com/27b16a6c87327aeffc66cb7faf601cac
https://gyazo.com/b05614308a71d2d8e83b518e640e46ef

1 Like

do government issued school ids count as a valid form of id?

1 Like

I am honestly a tiny bit scared for ROBLOX to become another like Fortnite game. I feel like even though this is for 13+, his could make a lot of younger players leave. This makes ROBLOX seem a lot more for adults and older audiences, when really this was made for younger kids.

3 Likes

That’s completely fine. Younger audience members won’t even know voice chat exist besides the fact it was announced and they can’t use it.

This is was roblox voice chat looks like.

2 Likes

This is what happens when you submit a poor image of an id

Contrary To popular belief, you will not be banned for submitting a bad ID. Although I haven’t tried using a fake ID.

EDIT
I used a fake ID, and it didn’t ban me, it told me to use a valid ID, so those pictures of termination are fake.

2 Likes

Honestly, I don’t think it’s the fake ID that people are getting banned for. It seems to be more so for the crime being committed of using a fake ID. Though using the fake ID might also contribute in some way.

Just because you weren’t instantly banned doesn’t mean you won’t be. I’d say let me know if you do get banned, but seeing as though that won’t be possible. This isn’t a risk I’d be willing to take IMHO.

1 Like

You’ll have to wait for the age verification button to appear and verify with some sort of ID then you will be able to use it.

2 Likes

what are the requirements to receive spatial voice perms?

1 Like

Verify your age with the new feature, that’s it to what I know.

1 Like

One thing I’m curious about is, could users <13 get the Verify My Age button, as some users enter wrong dates, it might be a bad idea, but I’m very curious if it could be added.

2 Likes

They should add a option to change your date.

2 Likes

If they do, <13 will be non-existent, unless it’s as I commented, you’d have to scan some sort of ID for it to change your age to the appropriate one.

4 Likes

Hmm that would be a better and safer solution.

2 Likes

For context, I’m saying it because when you verify successfully it will change your age automatically to the ID’s one.

3 Likes

There are clearly pros and cons on Roblox Voice chat, but I won’t deny that I’m really hyped! Can’t wait until it’s fully released for everyone!

I’ve been in the Roblox community for years and this is the largest step they made so far. :clap::clap:

7 Likes

Roblox it’s been 1 week me give the age verification update please I begith you

5 Likes