Chat with Voice Developer Beta

you dont know what a passport is lol

1 Like

What IDs do you have at 14?

Just so you know, school IDs don’t count

Guys, why my microphone doesn’t work on roblox, it works fully fine in other apps, like Discord, Skype, CS:GO etc. But roblox just shows red triangle, help me.

I never said that read what I said again.

My microphone was working for a little bit, but now I’m stuck with the error icon with a red triangle.
Might be an error on my part, idk

1 Like

Dang voice chat is broken was looking forward to mess around with it :frowning:

Passport, passport ID, birth certificate. :slightly_smiling_face:

My health card doesn’t have my photo in it for some reason but I have a student ID to put next to the health card to prove that it’s me. Is it possible to verify like that?

We need a push to talk feature asap

4 Likes

Definitely interesting. Immediately when I joined a game a billion people were just listing off cuss words to see if they could get away with it, spamming music, or just screaming.

8 Likes

My age is verified.

Before:

After:

Beta Features (Gone)
Enable voice chat - Toggled on. (Gone)
Enabling voice chat will use your microphone input in voice enabled experiences. (Gone)

What’s the cause of this issue? Thanks.

4 Likes

At the end of the verification process, my phone is always stuck on this screen:

My computer gets stuck on this screen for several minutes

Then this screen appears while the phone is stuck on the screen shown in the first image. Why? How can it be fixed? All of my verification attempts have resulted in this.

5 Likes

Will the people who got the early access to the voice chat feature (without them verifying their age) keep their access to voice chat when this rolls out publicly?

Right now I know it’s out to all those verified above the age of 13, but I am just wondering if those who didn’t verify and had access to the beta beforehand will remain to have voice chat enabled.

Slight issue, spatial voice cuts off randomly. Not sure if it’s an overload issue caused by the amount of people using it, but it makes the spatial chat very unstable.

4 Likes

Is there any way to / any plans to make it possible to get a player’s chat and then make that play from a part or something elsewhere in the map / for other players, like an actual radio system etc

1 Like

Would be awesome if you guys allowed Canadian Health cards to be used as verification… seems like you guys may or may not, who knows. Hope you guys do though in the future!

1 Like

Can back this, atm we are having a huge outage and no has been able to talk for like 10 mins

1 Like

I was wondering what’s the difference between when the mic icon has the warning sign and when it’s just white? I’ve experienced both in-game and each time it happens, I can’t hear anyone else but other people confirm to be talking and hearing just fine.

(running ROBLOX w/ Rosetta 2 on MacBook Pro M1 Pro Chip, macOS 12.0.1)

1 Like

Pretty much the white one is your computer connecting to the servers (or trying) and the red one is when it fails or it connects but the servers aren’t working.

2 Likes

I reckon they will add more api soon