I joined the places linked about and did not crash. This can definitely be a ROBLOX problem, but it seems like it’s only happening on your device. So that we can find the cause, we need specific information. Can you provide the following? Please follow each step to the letter and answer every single question.
- Open the start menu, search for “DxDiag”, and open it
- If you do not see DxDiag, press Win+R, type “dxdiag” in the box that opens, and click OK. This will open DxDiag
- When DxDiag opens, wait for the green progress bar to finish loading
- Click “Save All Information” which will save all your hardware/driver information to a text file
- Attach the text file to this thread
This issue might not be caused by the most common specs asked for, so this is a surefire way to get all necessary information. Otherwise, with just the CPU/GPU model it might seem like everything is okay when it’s not because of an issue with other hardware.
Clarification on crashing/freezing
You say the game freezes. Do you mean the title becomes “Roblox - Not Responding”, the window turns whiteish maybe when you click on it, and you get an infinite loading circle on your cursor? Or are you able to rotated your camera just fine while loading, and it’s just that the game never loads?
Also, how long before the game freezes? Immediately? 10 seconds? A minute?