[CLOSED] - General Programmer

About Me

Hi there! My name is zachariapopcorn! I like to code in my free time. I mainly code bots using the programming language Node.js and the package Discord.js, but I can code other things. I’ve been coding since the middle of 2019.

Languages

Language - How I learned - What I know - Extra Notes
---------------------------------------------------
Java - AP Class - Everything thats taught in AP Java - Passed the May 2020 AP Java test
Python - Python Class/Self Taught - Basics - None
Javascript - Self Taught - A mixture of easy to advanced concepts - I make Discord bots and other applications with this
Lua - Self Taught - A mixture of easy and medium concepts - Made some simple systems with this
Batch - Self Taught - Not that much - I didnt have that much motivation for learning this language
Powershell - Self Taught - Not that much - Same as Batch, barely any motivation
C# - Self Taught - Beginning concepts - I can make some simple console programs and some mods

Showcases

YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SAY THAT YOU MADE THESE SYSTEMS

Java

None yet, come back soon

Python

None yet, come back soon

Javascript

Discord to Roblox Ban Bot - Click me
Discord to Roblox Game Verification System - Click me
Group Counter Bot - Click Me
Group Manager Bot - Click Me
Discord to Roblox Moderation Bot - Click Me

Lua

AFK System - Click Me
Purchase System - Click Me
Simple Activity Logger - Click Me

Batch

The install scripts on some of the Javascript resources

Powershell

The install scripts on some of the Javascript resources

C#

No Kill Cooldown - Click Me
Sheriff Role - Click Me
Invisible Imposters - Click Me

Availability

You can contact me anytime of the day

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either Robux or Discord Nitro (classic)

Contact

You can contact me on Discord by joining my server here and making a ticket

Notes

Please note that I like to do first come first serve on clients as it’ll be fair. Doing this won’t mean that I’m an official bot developer of anyone/any group that I code for, I’ll just code, test, take, and then move on. This means that I’m not going to update the bot unless you pay me to (if it’s really small, it’ll be free). That’s all the notes for now. This information might also change depending on my IRL situation and/or status of my projects

Don’t ask me to make a bot that breaks a site’s TOS

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You’re a discord bot “coder” but you don’t share any info other than that? What “coding” language do you use? How long have you been doing this?

1 Like

Sorry, it’s just that this is pretty much the first portfolio that I’ve made. I usually either code my own stuff or help friends out, so I didn’t really know what to put there

Discord.js is not a language, its a library. Since its for first portfolio look at other people’s portfolio and then design your. (thats wat I did)

1 Like

I meant that Discord.js is the wrapper that I use for Discord, I know it’s not a programming language

this sentence doesn’t explain or even mean what you just said to me now

Oh, it made sense to me. I’ll rewrite it then

1 Like

Mind if I give some suggestions for your portfolio? I feel like you could improve on a few things, and it’d make a big difference! First, having nothing in your Showcase is really peculiar in my opinion. Especially if I’m going to give your bot partial/full access to my Discord Server, I want to see past work at a glance. Along with that, I have no idea what features your bot(s) can bring to the table. So, I again have no idea what I’m getting into or why I’d use you over another developer/a company. Secondly, how are you hosting these bots without USD/your country’s currency? It’s pretty hard to ensure security without a proper hosting/cloud service provider. Lastly, could you explain some of your security practices? Just to ensure that my bot is secure and unable to be hacked/compromised.

Cheers,
axiliquint

1 Like

I’m not hosting the bot, I code, test, and then give the bot’s source to you (the client) after payment @axiliquint

Alright, that would make sense. However, that does not answer most of my questions. No need to answer them publicly, but just wanted to let you know.

The features that the bot can bring can really be anything that the client wants that I can code

1 Like

Vouch really great guy I’ve ordered a custom-made bot from him really good, cheap, worked on holidays. I recommend him to everyone that wants a bot!

1 Like

It will make sence because you have the source code

Where did he say it’s a “language”

Look at his open source projects.

I made this portfolio before I released anything, so that’s what they referred to at the time

I have opened my commissions, so if you need a bot coded, go to the server in the main thread and open a ticket

I would definitely recommend @zachariapopcorn. While I have never hired him, I have had a couple discussions with him before and he seems pretty knowledgeable at his profession. And, who knows, I might hire him in the future.

1 Like

Price for group manager bot like the range?

Are you asking me? If not, then why did you reply to me.