[[Closed]] Disparrel || Music Composer

:musical_score: Greetings fellow :roblox: Developers! :musical_note:

:musical_note: About Me

Heyo! I’m Hypnotized, but if you’d like you can call me Disparrel. I am a composer within the Roblox community. I have been offering my services since December 2019. I am here to offer you my musical talents, for all your musical needs. :musical_note:

:musical_note: Examples

:musical_note: Who I have worked for in past…

Previous Employers / Previous Projects

Hired by @EternalCanadianDev
Hired by @CraftThatNow
Hired by @IAmPinleon
Hired by @WealthyBatman232
Hired by @Thatnoobdevalt
Hired by @ MultipleHeadshots

:musical_note: Availability

I am available Monday through Friday from 3 - 5 PM. On weekends, I can work all day if needed. (My timezone is Central Standard Time.)

:musical_note: Payment

Per track I would like to be paid in the price range of :robux: 1000- 2000. Prices are negotiable though.

:musical_note: Contact Information

Disclogo // Hypnotized#7691
Tweeeeet // @Disparrel

I would prefer to be contacted through Discord, rather than anything. Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

NOTE FOR CLIENT:
At this time, (August 2022) I am only accept commissioned work or part-time. Thank you.

8 Likes

Love it! I might need you in the future for my game! Keep up the good work!! :hidere:

5 Likes

I have added you on discord; looking forward to commissioning you.

2 Likes

I highly suggest keeping only one portfolio, unless creating a portfolio of a different development area. You should keep only 1 portfolio, so people can read the comments. Another reason you should keep one portfolio is so anybody who bookmarks your portfolio can be notified when you update it/ keep you in hand. And, in some cases it can be considered spam.

2 Likes

Commissions still open! Contact me on Discord if interested!

Made me a 2 minute boss track, it was very well done and I paid him 2 thousand robux for it, he worked very fast I highly recommend him for any project!

1 Like

Still open! Contact me via Discord if you’d like to hire me! :fire:

Highly vouch Disparrel, very kind, very professional, and his services are quick!

2 Likes

I have sent you a friend request on discord.

1 Like

added you on discord. looking forward on doing business with you!

2 Likes

Closed. Please do not message me on Discord! I expect this to be closed for a while.

1 Like

Not a great experience with him we had problems for sure but feel free to contact him if your comfortable with his style.