(CLOSED) DropBlox is looking for experienced 3d Modelers!

About Us

DropBlox is an upcoming cartoon styled battle royale game that involves obstacles, parkour, and mini-games! The game isn’t currently released at the moment because we are in need of more scripters. As we’re also looking to increase our team size. We have high expectations, so here’s a look at the benefits we offer and responsibilities you have to uphold.

The Team

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

We are paying USD per asset. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/lilJofu
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am interested, please DM me to the user RocketScript#5634. What models are you looking for?

Hey there,

By any chance do you have Discord?
If so, add me SpookySleek#8596

Thanks in advance,
Freshly

I’m interested, do you have discord? I would also like to see examples on the models you need.

Hey I’d like to apply
Contact me on discord K A Y D E N#0621
Or msg me on roblox dev forum
send some example pics of what you need me to make and I’ll tell u if I can make it

I’m interested, here’s my portfolio

I’m interested.
Portfolio:

Discord:
Archalium#5759

note: if you cannot get a-hold of me on discord please PM me here if you’re interested.

Hi!! I’d like to apply
here’s my portfolio

I’m interested: JustAGoldbar Building Portfolio

JustAGoldbar#1769

I know a guy. @Finbxb models really well.

1 Like

I am interested in your work add me on discord The_MrCow#8254.