[CLOSE] Dev_R0VER Portfolio | Experienced 3D Modeler/Environmental Artist/Builder/Animator

About Me

Hey everyone! I’m Rover! I’ve been on ROBLOX platform since 2019 I have 1 and half year experience of Building while 1 year experience of Modeling and Environmental Designing. I’ve mostly taught myself and I’m happy with my Journey here in Roblox platform.
(Take note that some of the pictures below are low quality so suggest you to Visit the Places)

My Games

Arcana

Games I've work on

Streaming Simulator
Traitor
Soul Online

Groups I've work on

Insight Game(375k+ members)
Gen Studios(200+ members)
BlxChillStudio(34k+ members)

Places where I kept my 2020 Assets

Custom Rig

2021 Pets

2021 Maps

2020 Models

WEapons
Gargoyle Golem new6 Potion Reptile Weapons2

Screenshot_6

2020 Maps

Capture9

Old VFX

My UGC Concept Portfolio

I am always available as long if I do not have projects yet, or short projects. I am mostly on for 8/9 hours every day except for Sunday. Also, hey make sure to remember that my timezone is GMT +8 !

I accept hour pay, percentage, assets per pay or full pay after finishing your project. I only will accept Robux and USD.
Hire rates can range from 10-20 USD an hour Depending on the role I play. (3k-6k Robux)
I prefer payment through payout and PayPal.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: Rover#0037
My twitter

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Great 3D artist, very reliable and just a good human being. Created loads of assets and a map for me. Highly recommended!

1 Like

Hey, in your post’s title, having [[OPEN][Not For HIRE][Commissions]] sends a mixed message if you’re for hire or not. Having one tag, or more information under Availability may make what you’re open to more clear.

2 Likes

Send me a friend request The_MrCow#8254 I hope we can get in contact.

1 Like

Very professional and efficient! Made a portal for my game and it looked awesome! Not fussy about making changes and is very fair with the pricing! I will be hiring again!

1 Like

When are you available again???

Heya I added you my discord is PearlLilac#8718

1 Like