[ CLOSED ] HIRING Programmer for Old Baron Inc!

Hello fellow developers!

We are looking for a new programmer for our studio, Old Baron! We’ve worked on projects like Town and Country and our upcoming game The Achievement Game (releasing on the 18th of this month) and you may even recognize me as that UGC guy!

We are looking to expand our studio by adding another programmer to our midst! We love making games and we want to make them faster! We are also looking for a third member to apply to the Fall 2020 Accelerator Program with us to help us make a more robust team!

You will:

Work closely with our team to help build a new game from the ground up.

Participate in daily stand-up meetings and weekly progress updates.

Help us develop and program gameplay oriented code.

Be available from July 1st to the beginning of the Accelerator Program to start on the project ahead of time.

Be able to join us in applying to the Fall Accelerator Program

Requirements:

Must be 18+

Be able to work 40 hours a week.

Be available for daily meetings in PST/PDT.

Be available to start on July 1st!

Have experience working on games in the past.

Payment: Payment will be discussed after your qualifications are determined but will seek to be comparable to the hourly rate of past accelerator programs.

Apply Here:

If you’re interested in joining us for this project then apply here! Talk to you soon!

8 Likes

Just sent in my application, here’s a link to my full work portfolio as well for more information!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.