[Closed] Looking for a Freelance Artist to Create 20 Skins in Short Timeframe

Details

You will be tasked with creating 20 skins for a raygun, the style and detail reflected on a spectrum of rarity (1-20).

Skins must be created and exported in Photoshop on an 8-bit 420x420 RGBe canvas. UV is already layered in the Photoshop file provided. Files must be exported as png + psd with a similar naming scheme.

You are expected to create everything from scratch and avoid copyrighted material from being used in your work. This is a requirement. You will be asked to sign an NDA before proceeding.

Deadline

These are needed ASAP. Please do not reach out if you are sensitive on time! All 20 skins are needed within 5 days (4 skins a day). This deadline will be strictly enforced – experience with budgeting time is recommended :slight_smile:

Payment

Payment is 50,000 robux per skin. ($USD (ACH) payments are negotiable if you are 18+!) Payments will be sent whenever an asset is finalized and meets requirements. Total payment amounts to R$1,000,000 / $3,500.

Contact

If you’re interested and think you meet the requirements, DM me with your portfolio and timezone, and I’ll get back to you when I get the chance.

17 Likes

I’m interested and experienced.

REDACTED

Quite the challenge! I’m up to the task. Sent in my portfolio.

1 Like

I’d recommend Phantomazing, I’ve had great experiences with him in the past and he has delivered amazing work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.