[CLOSED] Scripter Free of Charge!

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a scripter for (currently) no cost. My best systems are things like Blacklist systems, admin systems, UI etc. I have been scripting seriously for about a few months now on Roblox, but have been learning Lua before that aswell. I will only do small systems or projects.

Showcase

I can provide some brief videos of work, however I haven’t worked on big projects yet (aside for working for developers). I don’t have full-on games, but I have systems I can display such as gamepasses, product buying etc.

Availability

I am available for work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I may be slow in responding. I can work for a short time during weekdays.

Payment

It’s completely free of charge!

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, but I prefer you contact me on Discord: PerdixIcarus#1314

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

In order to add to your showcase, you can contribute to the community by making an open-sourced system! This is better as not everyone will trust you therefore you can make free systems that can be put in the #resources:community-resources area.

1 Like

I made a simple system before there, it got taken down for not being substantial. So I’ll just do personal coding systems ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

I want to contact with u
Discord nickname;Lolseoka#8105

1 Like

Hey there I saw this and I was interested but I have a question first are you able to make a Ban/kick Gui and reasons and the username of the player? Because that’s what I’m looking for if you can do it here’s my discord Bloxy#1815

Hey added you on discord: bloxy snake#3880

1 Like

Sure am. Also, I have a module that can help with this, check it out here:

Hi. You can find two really good ban/unban Guis using my EZban module here:

BanGUI - Easily ban and kick players! - Resources / Community Resources - DevForum | Roblox
Ban Panel (Arsenal Remake) [Security UPDATE] - Resources / Community Resources - DevForum | Roblox

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing the link to my Ban Panel! : )

Do you think I should release Ban Panel v2 [DataStore2]?

Hello, I need a scripter, I’ll give you more details on discord: NONgerman#4327

So far, (he is long time scripter for us) he is doing great job! I would definitely recommend him!

2 Likes