[CLOSED] Submit Your Work for Our 2023 Year in Review!

[Update] December 14, 2023

[Update] December 13, 2023

Hi Creators!

It’s that time of year again — with 2024 catching up to us, we’re excited to reflect on all that YOU have accomplished this year! Show us what you created using any product or feature that we launched in 2023, and you may be featured in our upcoming “2023 Year in Review” post.

In case this year was also a blur for you, some exciting features we launched this year include:

Please submit your work here. Submissions will close on Thursday, December 14, 2023 at 12:00 PM PT.

Check out our 2022 Year in Review post for inspiration and let us know below if you have any questions.

Best,
Developer Relations

FAQ

What do I need to include in my submission?

• Submissions must include a screenshot, video, or GIF, and an explanation of what you made and what feature it’s using. Your asset must be under 10MB.

Who can submit?

• Submissions are open to developers over the age of 13 and must be a member of the Developer Forum.

Can I submit more than once?

• Yes, you may submit more than once for different features.

If I submit my work, will I be picked?

• Submissions are not guaranteed to be featured.
64 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 minutes.

Can’t wait to see the 2023 Review, best time of the year!

6 Likes

Super Skyward Towers utilizes shapecasts for its avatar movement. We might submit a clip of the casts in action!

7 Likes

I’ve been working on my game for 1 and a half years now i don’t think i can publish in 2023 so i guess i will in 2024. Hope you guys like it

5 Likes

First time I’ve really mentioned this on the DevForum but Vehicle Universe has been in the work since June. But I will 100% be sharing some of the stuff me and my team has done! :smiley:

5 Likes

17+ Experiences? So we can show off in full graphic detail of players getting decapitated with blood going everywhere or full body explosions of blood and body parts still be ok for submission? Just asking… for a friend. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Do we get credited for this? Hopefully we do

4 Likes

Yes we will credit you for your work!

6 Likes

Can you submit to the form multiple times for different features?

3 Likes

I wish i had something I could submit, but all my builds and projects are either unfinished WIP, or unfinished abandoned to maybe finish another time.

My latest projects I wish I had more done to them, would be cool to submit something

3 Likes

I’ve been working on a mesh editor plugin in Studio but I dont think I can get it finished by the end of the year.

Interesting to see what other people come out with this year!

4 Likes

Maybeeeee not that graphic pls! :eyes:

12 Likes

Can’t wait to have a chance to be part of the 2023 Year in Review! Thank you Roblox for all the opportunities you’d giving us throughout this year!

5 Likes

Can I submit TikToks?

External Media External Media External Media External Media
5 Likes

I cannot wait to see how amazing the games in 2023 will be.

I’m such a lazy developer. After nearly a year of development, I still have not completed 40% of my game.

Though I wish I had been more productive, I suppose it is better to concentrate on my studies and then attempt to create a Roblox game.

(that’s if I don’t put subway surfers videos beneath the players view.)

4 Likes

I got a few questions
*I submitted a video of 10,1 MB is it still elegible?
*Will there be a virtual item or an award for those who submitted they work and/or those who got accepted in the showcase?:eyes:

2 Likes

Great question! Yes, please feel free to do so.

1 Like

Yes, if you can ensure your TikTok video is compressed to be under 10MB as an .mp4 that would work as a submission!

3 Likes

Thanks for your questions!

1. The strict maximum is 10MB, so please compress it to be smaller.
  2. No, we will not be providing a virtual item or award. We want to feature as many creators as possible as a celebration of the community’s work, not as a strict competition.
2 Likes