[Closed][Phy] Portfolio

Currently closed for commissions :frowning:

Website

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a UI Designer and scripter. I specialize in scripting, but I also do some UI design. I have been designing UI’s for over 2 year on Roblox and have previously worked on groups such as Gordon Cafe, Sway Arcade, and Tech Labs (rebranded to Fusion Forge Labs). These are only just some of the groups I have worked on. I am currently only working on Fusion Forge Labs.

My work

UI Work

Scripting

Watch RobloxStudioBeta_GKCTeGZNfI | Streamable

Hybrid

https://youtu.be/Aj4dHdB3t7g?t=1
Session commands - V1 V2 V3
*V3 was not made by me but I want to give NehorayX credit for improving my system.

HTML/CSS/JS

Group Work

Nothing public as of now.

Availability

My availability on holidays/weekends vary based on when it is due to previous commitments in real life. If I have no commitment on that day however, you can expect 4-5/day. During the week you can expect about 1-2 hours of work.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is Robux, however I can take USD through cashapp. Sometimes if a project is easy I will give it to you for free (probably wont happen lol).

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: phyouthcenter1#3211

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Phy! Your work looks pretty good. I might hire you.

1 Like