Clothing that's on sale is invisible in group

Yea this is happening to me right now. I just created a new clothing group and when I put a shirt for sale it didn’t show on the group.

2 Likes

Change the name of the items, it will then show on your group store.

3 Likes

fixed it for me thanks!!!

i was about to bump this thread as i’ve been eyeballing it the past two-ish weeks i’ve dealt with this issue, but this seems to fix it. thanks! ^^

But this shouldn’t be the solution, it needs to be properly fixed.

3 Likes

Though I haven’t been experiencing this issue, it would be super helpful if you guys can post group links since that was helpful for the engineers last time.

Thanks!

This is the big problem I’m having. It doesn’t even appear in the group store.

Solution
It appears the only solution is:

• Update the description of your clothing (recommended)
  • Take each items off sale and re-apply the sale (time consuiming)

Good luck all, the top method has worked the finest for me. I wish you each the best.

I uploaded 2 pieces of clothing yesterday and they are on sale, everyone can buy them, but they don’t show up on my group store page?

regarding that im unable to do so cause i got no premium atm
!

This issue is currently still occuring for me, even with clothes I put offsale/onsale they do not appear on the store. Only clothes that I have uploaded a couple weeks ago have. I have waited a couple days and still they havn’t appeared.

Group: Unitеd States Мarine Corps - Roblox

3 Likes

You don’t need premium to do it.

1 Like

Hi all, this issue is happening to me now; except the opposite. So, my clothes are showing in my group, but not in the catalog search results for it (and before whenever I searched up this particular piece of clothing on the catalog, it would come up). I have tried changing the description, name, off-sale to on sale, everything.

Eager to hear if anyone has a fix to this devastating problem.

Thanks.

1 Like

I’m also having this problem as well. I have made my t-shirts on sale for my group, but they aren’t displaying on the store of my group.

Edit: I believe after an hour or so, the t-shirt is now displaying on the store of my group.

2 Likes

Just came across this issue with invisible clothing in my group today. They are still purchasable in our homestore, but they do not show up on my group’s catalog anymore. We had over 40 pages of clothing and now that has been reduced to 4 pages. It would be extremely difficult updating every piece of clothing to show up again because a lot of clothing are outfit sets and we have over a thousand pieces for sale. Hopefully this can be addressed :frowning:

Here is the link to the group:

4 Likes

My group only has around 15 clothes and none of them are showing up currently. Is this issue happening again?

https://www.roblox.com/groups/10034985/The-Mushroom-Pixies#!/about

6 Likes

It’s said to be fixed, but for my group store it is still broken.

Update: It’s fixed for practically everyone!

8 Likes

this is happening to my group store as well

only two pieces of clothing are showing up in the group store, I hope this gets resolved quick

4 Likes

This is happening again I had 18 pages of clothing in my group and they are gone now only 1 page is showing up

5 Likes

Having the same issue losing about 30 pages and only having two pages with random shirts and pants here and there. It’ll probably be fixed hopefully a couple hours from now.

7 Likes