Cloud Localization Plugin Erroring

When I go to update my localization sheet in Robloxian Highschool, I get greeted with this error.

and the plugin stops working.

The error is telling me there is a duplicate on line 338, no matter what entry is on that line, or how the sheet is sorted, when I export the sheet. This same error also comes when I download the table as CSV.

At this point, I’m not really too sure what to do. If I upload the sheet as a replacement, I would lose all of my existing translations (we don’t keep all languages on our sheet, most of them are in Cloud Localization).

Tried updating the sheet in our Testing Grounds place as well, but the plugin spits out a HTTP 500 error.

4 Likes

I’m not sure but my post may be connected to yours as well.

I also seemed to be having some issues downloading the cloud table too, I included some more details in my thread for help here:

Thank you for your reports! Our team is looking into these and will resolve ASAP!

1 Like

Any new updates on this? I’m quite eager to translate my game into more languages but currently not able to because my game keeps on erroring out or not giving me a localization table at all. Can provide a file of the game if needed.

This has been resolved so far for me. Have you tried it out in the past few days?

Seems to be resolved for me - was waiting for a staff update and didn’t check on whether it was fixed or not (whoops!) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.