Color3 Support For Humanoid Clothing

That’s colorful.

1 Like

Really nice. This could save me a lot of time.

1 Like

Would be awesome to have this for mesh textures.

3 Likes

a lot of potential with this new feature, very cool!

Loving this so far, really saves time when having to upload loads recolors.

Woah, this actually really cool! This will be super useful for a lot of players! Really nice update! Can’t wait to use it! :smiley:

1 Like

This is pretty amazing :clap:

I understand why people would and wouldn’t want Color customization to the Avatar Editor.

On the other hand it’d make life easier to get the color clothes you want, but on the other hand, Clothing Creators may suffer from it financially.

Now HumanoidDescriptions should have a ShirtColor3, PantsColor3, and ShirtGraphicColor3 properties

5 Likes

Feature Request: please add the same type of functionality to character mesh textures. More specifically, support for image transparency so that the body color can show through the transparent areas.

4 Likes

I’m literally in love with this. I can’t wait to see how different games utilise it (who wants to bet a game will just use HSV to make rainbow clothing).

3 Likes

A gift from the gods themselves.

This means customizable camo uniforms, pretty cool feature! :slight_smile:

I actually used to think about a feature like this a lot. Thank you for finally making it a reality! I’m sure I will have many uses for the feature very soon.

Mmm nice! I would love to make a script ingame where players will have rainbow clothing! #INCOMINGRAINBOWGENRE!

A better suggestion would be to also use a color mask so that only specific parts of the shirt or pants are actually colored, to varying amounts based on the mask.

5 Likes

Finally, now I can make multiple variations of myself with a few clicks!

All jokes aside, this gave me a great idea for a game that I’m working on. This is great!

I am very excited for this feature :open_mouth: . When will this feature be getting released?

It’s already out.

Very useful for making a team game!

2 Likes

:hushed: Ooooh! This would also go wonderfully with NPCs that use the same clothing assets! :slight_smile: :ok_hand:

2 Likes