Color3 Support For Humanoid Clothing

It works the same way the Color variable works on ImageLabels, ImageButtons, Decals, Textures, etc.

Yes, this is a perfect thing

i know this is a stupid question, but will users be able to change colors of things like faces using these tools in the future? this could be useful for horror games and such.

Edit: since that was solved, how about hair?

1 Like

Faces are just a decal put onto the head, so you can already do that.

3 Likes

Hair accessories are just meshparts with textures applied to them, what you may be looking for is this: Adjusting the Color3 of a MeshPart Texture

2 Likes

Just custom 3D model bodyparts with the same UV maps as the current Humanoid gives the MeshParts of bodiesā€¦ then when a Shirt or Pants object is inside the character, apply itā€™s texture to the parts!

1 Like

I could see some fun stuff with the Tween service coming out of this! Nice work!

2 Likes

This is very cool! I have been waiting for this feature for a long time! Glad to see it here.

This is amazing, will be used 100% in my game that Iā€™m developing. :wink:

Well this is gonna be a great feature, as time goes on we get new small features which can make all the difference.

WOW! Thatā€™s amazing. Maybe you could go a step further and allow us to texture it?

Texturing shirts is in fact clothing designing. If youā€™re interested, you can always private message me for some tips.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off-topic and bump posts