Community Feedback Program Application!

I’m very excited for this. I’m glad to see Roblox wanting to listen to developers more.

1 Like

Signed up so fast I didn’t even read the post, this is awesome, nice to see more good things happening.

Also, I really think Roblox needs to add some sort of, you have already filled out this form, because I can fill out an unlimited amount right now, even though I already did one.

1 Like

Hopefully you get some good devs in this ‘premium’ feedback program, but I’d like to suggest you improve the ‘general’ feedback options on the devforum here. I have been active on the forum for almost a year and I still can’t post to the Bug Reports or Feature Requests. I think you would get more timely bug reports and feature requests if more devs had access to post.

Every time I look into why I can’t post, I see references to Regular rank being ‘temporarily’ broken and cannot be achieved. Its been broken for a year?(almost)

Its frustrating to have a bug or a feature idea and not be able to share it.

1 Like

@MisterRedTurtle Focus Groups says “Focus Groups are direct conversations with product teams to provide feedback on projects they are working on. They usually take place in small groups of 1-10 via Zoom.”. Would we have to have camera on for this zoom? I’m assuming not but didn’t want to say yes if that was mandatory for that section.

No, only a select number of people will be accepted into this program.

A webcam is optional for focus groups. The question is only there to collect interest.

2 Likes

I don’t quite understand what’s going on. What are they trying to get feedback for? He gives no detail on what the feedback is for.

They do give details on what they are trying to do. Read the post again:

They wat to gather feedback on betas and newer features

Oh, now I understand. The post just said “collaborate closely with internal teams”. I had no idea what that was. (also, you spelled “what” wrong)

1 Like

I just applied! I am excited!

I would love to test out betas and be a Member of the Community Member group.

I am sadly not interested in Focus groups though.

Also, I put in 2 studios, is that permitted? Thanks!

1 Like

Just applied! Improving Roblox for others is a big step and I’m glad developers are receiving more focus on them. I doubt I’ll get accepted but for those who do, congratulations!

3 Likes

Happy to see Roblox taking a step forward to being more involved with the community. Definitely a long awaited feature :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Will you have to go in zoom calls or are they optional that is the only thing holding me back.

As stated previously:

The answer is no - it’s optional.

1 Like

How long does it take for it to be accepted or declined? What if you accidentally choose to do focus groups or other things? (I don’t want to do zoom meetings with people I do not know) Will you be able to fix those mistakes?

Super happy to see Roblox making an effort to listen to the community further and would love to participate in the program to provide not only my own thoughts and opinions on matters but also be a voice for the community. Wish everyone interested in this program good luck!

what is meant by "Do you receive payouts? "

1 Like

I love it! Hope to be accepted , hopefully.

1 Like

I think is cool but like does this turn us into sort of like a beta tester

2 Likes

I applied, hopefully, I will get accepted!

Though that will most certainly not happen.

1 Like

I really like the idea of this! I really hope i get in because i have lots of feedback to share! :smiley: but i am 13 so I probably won’t get in :frowning:

1 Like