This program is designed to gather a diverse group of active and trusted developers to collaborate and work closely with internal teams.
Our goals with this program:
- Amplify the voice of the developer community
- Encourage community-driven product decisions
- Provide opportunities for developers to collaborate with internal teams
We support internal teams through various means of direct contact:
Focus Groups are meetings with a small group of other developers. These meetings take place over Zoom and typically have about 2-5 developers. A microphone is required for these discussions.
1:1 Connections are similar to Focus Groups but you’re the only one meeting with the team. A microphone is required for these discussions.
Office Hours are designated times for the community to meet with an internal team to answer questions, gather feedback, share projects, or just chat! They typically do not have a focus topic but are a way for you to comfortably bring up concerns or ask questions they usually cannot do. A microphone is required for these discussions.
This program also assists with gathering feedback through:
If accepted, we will provide you with the following:
- Become a member of the Community Feedback Group
- Be one of the first to receive sign-ups for Betas, Focus Groups, 1:1 Connections, and Office Hours
- Promoted to the Regular trust level on the Developer Forums (if you’re not already)
- Access to the Community Feedback Program private Developer Forum category
- Access to the Community Feedback Program Guilded Server
This program does not have any set requirements, but we do check to make sure you have experience that can provide beneficial feedback to internal teams. While everyone’s feedback is valuable, members of this program need to be able to back their words with achievements they have made on the platform.
Experience can include, but not limited to:
- Contributed to the development of an experience that has shown some success on the platform.
- Manage a large group with an active community
- Created a community resource that has helped many
- Designed avatar assets that have grown into a popular Roblox clothing line
Participation in connections is not mandatory and you may opt-out of this program at any time.
If you are interested in joining this program, you can do so by submitting an application using the following link: https://survey.roblox.com/jfe/form/SV_2gzdbNalxBmRgOy
Applications are reviewed on an as-needed basis, but we typically try to add new members each month to every quarter. Once accepted, you will receive a message with further instructions on how to interact with this program. Due to the frequency that we add members, we will not message you if you are not accepted.
Applications are kept and considered for 6 months. You can submit a new one at any time and we will use the most recent information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please share them below.