Community Feedback Program Application!

I’ve really been loving the increase in updates and community interaction from Roblox in the recent years as well as allowing more freedom on the platform either through all the new Studio features or the UGC program. This is why I have stuck with Roblox all these years :smiley:

Is there a minimum age and is the zoom calls optional those are the only things stopping me

1 Like

I am so happy to see this. This should surely bring the gap between the community and staff closer. Great job!

Seems like this reopned?

I applied, though the only thing that I don’t want to do are the Zoom calls, I don’t want to talk directly w/ voice with random people

2 Likes

A very exciting way for developers to have feedback and test out beta features!

I just test it, buuut… It might take a long time for the creators to accept it

The team seems like a QA hybrid-type thing and what you listed is in-fact the purpose of QA.

I saw your other replies to me and I do agree with what you have stated. Having a program that only centers itself around established developers doesn’t help Roblox except for the creators in the program. It alienates the rest of the community which doesn’t move or shift the platform forward as a whole. The team should be diverse to cover almost all specializations across the platform: developers, players, clothing designers, sound designers, etc.

I maintain that having place visits & popularity be questions were a little bit odd considering that you could’ve sent out a private notice to the top games/groups and got your candidates that way.

I would also note that this is a rare & great opportunity and since I am the age (probably very well, above it), I applied. My points were more-so concerns that point to the application process being unfairly skewed to famous/popular developers when the title of the program is “community feedback”. To me, if you’re going to make the name “community feedback”, you’re better off staying true to that to prevent the application pool from favoring a certain group.

2 Likes

It says I’m not eligible for becoming one so I just wanted to say that the remote event delays in studio is absolutely killing me. It would be helpful if someone could do something about that.

Thank you everyone for your enormous interest in this program! At this time, we are closing the application as we have received enough applications. We will get in contact with you if you are accepted into the program.

11 Likes

Forgot to apply for this but whoever passes congrats!

2 Likes

It’s already closed! Nooooooooooooooo! I want to be in the Community Feeback Group! Please and Thankyou! :frowning:

1 Like

Hello!

We have sent out messages to everyone who has been accepted into the program! If you did not receive a message, don’t worry! We are planning on expanding this program in the future.

Thank you everyone for your interest in this program!

12 Likes

Hey Developers!

It’s been a year since we began accepting applications for this program. During this time, we have completed over 120 different requests and connected developers to over 50 different internal Roblox teams!

We would like to start expanding this program on a regular basis. We believe that feedback plays a very important role on the Roblox platform and we want to hear as many voices as we can!

We would like to invite everyone to fill out a new application using the following form: Community Feedback Program Sign Up

Applications will be reviewed as needed and we will hold onto your application for up to six months. You will be notified if you are accepted!

Participation is not mandatory and you may opt-out at any time.

Thanks so much!

7 Likes

While this is a great program which heightens developers’ opinions, it becomes quite limiting as it seemingly uses the amount of visits which your most popular place got as a filter.
I, for one, have become quite affected by this filter - I enjoy working on my own projects to expand personal knowledge & expertise, creating & sharing useful public-development-tools for other developers along the way.

It becomes quite limiting when I am unable to apply for the program simply because I do not prioritize releasing games at a faster rate, but rather biding my time with them :confused:

3 Likes

Thank you for pointing this out; you made a very good point! I have added a question regarding the creation of community resources.

3 Likes

Hey, thank you for the response & quick updating!
Unfortunately, it seems that I still do not meet the criteria to join the program. Would it be possible to know which criterias are considered in the application? Many thanks.

1 Like

Would it be possible if the application could provide more details as to which section we do not qualify for? It’s hard to tell where we went wrong in the application.

1 Like

Maybe this is done on purpose in order to shortlist people who are filling the form. There might be an unlisted requirement which we must qualify in order to be selected in this application’s stage.
Could be wrong, would love to have an official statement.

1 Like

Yes, I’m aware of there being a filter and its purpose. I was asking for clarification regarding its requirements.

1 Like

Regarding this question :-

Is it only referring to the UGC Creators Program or does it also include the UGC Event Organizing Program?
Being a part of it, I am concerned if they are considering both or no.

3 Likes