Configure Item now on Mobile

Finally! Now I can update my plugin on the go! Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you roblox for making this. I am already loving it. <3

Be safe, Everybody! <3

1 Like

Cool please next mobile update should be to create ads on mobile

4 Likes

I have been waiting since SO LONG for this, thank you roblox for all the magnificent updates!

3 Likes

YES. No more switching to that broken desktop mode in Chrome. I can’t wait to see what’s next for us mobile users!

3 Likes

This doesn’t count for game configuration, does it?

1 Like

Awesome. Love how Roblox is bringing all the computer features on the website to the mobile app, for all those that can’t access a PC at a certain time. Can’t wait to see the next addition to this!

2 Likes

Perfect, just perfect! Thanks for this, I’m so glad to see more being done to put users in control while on the go.

2 Likes

Thank you I have always needed this because I travel a lot. Can we get a mobile group configuration next because I usually wanna check my Robux revenue and see how well im doing.

2 Likes

Mobile group config has been out for a few weeks now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They all ready released configure and create on mobile for groups.

2 Likes

YES now I don’t need to do it on laptop because now whenever I come back home from school I can just configure stuff on my phone now AND i don’t have to request desktop mode. Thank you so much! :smile:

1 Like

Oh I have been under a rock then oh well that’s nice to hear I didn’t even know about it until now.

1 Like

Yes!! Mobile designers are probably dancing from excitement right now.

One question though, Are we able to upload on mobile easier now? Like without having to bypass the “develop on computer in roblox studio” whenever we go to the development page?

1 Like

You can configure groups from mobile already.

As for games and places, we’ll have to wait until those pages are revamped before they ever have mobile support.

1 Like

Developer stats next? Even with the updated page that came with Premium Payouts it’s still not scaling properly in desktop mode.

incredible update! many players wanted to create shirts on smartphone 10/10 :+1:

Wow! I don’t know if this happened because I filed a feature request awhile back but it seems I predicted it!

2 Likes

This is a nice addition to mobile, However the on-site library has not received an update in years and would be a great addition to mobile.

1 Like

Almost everyday I would have to login on safari, and request desktop mode to configure items. Thankfully due to this wonderful update I’m finally able to stay in app, and get things done faster.

1 Like