Connect 2023 Challenge

Sorry for posting so late, but this is me and @MLGDaBuilder 's game. To give a description (because we forgot to add one), it’s about a prince who has been training his magic as he plans to escape the castle and his duties to fulfill his dream of becoming an adventurer. The goal is to escape by using your control of magic to solve puzzles and avoid the guards. Some sections can be a bit hard but the game is beatable. Grand Escape - Roblox

2 Likes

Best of luck to all! Check out my game here: Doppelganger Dilemma - Roblox

I’m eager to hear your feedback! Constructive criticism is much appreciated, as I aim to develop this into a full-fledged game post-judging. I’ve noticed in PlayerData that a judge might have faced difficulties in level 0, which could be a setback for us in the challenge. I’d love to hear your thoughts on this. Appreciate the support! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Nice game but the swimming pool is very difficult and way my character reset random sometimes and by the swimming pool my character in the mirror get the respawn force field by fall in the water

good luck to everyone

here is my game

1 Like

Ya, the swimming pool is super hard, we will be changing it asap after the judging is over. Also, the reset random times is the ‘jump scare’ because I didn’t have time to code any visual effects just the sound if you turn up your volume it will be a loud noise and then your character dies.

Hello Creators! @Game-Jammers

The moment you’ve all been waiting for: the Connect Challenge winners! :drum::drum::drum:

Let’s take a moment to applaud the fantastic submissions we’ve received! We’re thrilled to see your dedication to crafting incredible experiences.

:clap::clap::clap: Now, let’s give a round of applause to our outstanding winners… :clap::clap::clap:

:mountain:Most Immersive Experience :mountain:

1. :1st_place_medal:Nexus created by dodman531, atreyucole7, DylWithlt, RoboGojo, & 2Ty_e
  2. :2nd_place_medal:Parallel Orb created by PeterTheDev & Toiebe
  3. :3rd_place_medal:Fracture created by IxarWasTaken, Transformoule, zediton03, daymoon03, & AndreyMenshikov

:spiral_notepad:Most Unique Game Concept :spiral_notepad:

1. :1st_place_medal:Parallel Pianist created by ZElectricitE
  2. :2nd_place_medal:Galactic Corp. (Fork N’ Join) created by ANUBIS6661, 1CLONE09, 3dluc, Davilocho, & etangamermaster
  3. :3rd_place_medal:Chromatic Sync created by noahrepublic, KdudeDev, HollowMariofan, derpmonster83, & jake_4543

:movie_camera: Best Video Pitch :movie_camera:

1. :1st_place_medal:Planet Parallelio created by JohnRush07, HANKTHESLAYER, & theStarboot
  2. :2nd_place_medal:Parallel Lanes created by PixelPugExtobyte, mRCh1Mp_W, & Collosiusers
  3. :3rd_place_medal:Project: Bloodshed created by TeaCem, DarkPixlz, CheekyPine, TmsDevv, & SpiderMasterminded

Congratulations to our winners! Winners will receive messages shortly with further information. We will also be sending out DevRel Series Prizes to participants soon.

If you took part in this year’s Connect, we’d love to hear your thoughts. Please share your thoughts with us in this form.

Thank you all for participating and see you next year!
The Connect Team

86 Likes

Congratulations to our winners!!!

Awesome work from everyone who participated this year :clap:

14 Likes

Congrats to all winners! So we can update our places what we made for challenge?

1 Like

Yes! You are free to! Can’t wait to see what comes next from submissions :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah! Im looking forward to the next challenge! This experience was unforgettable, thank you!

2 Likes

Congrats everyone, I appreciate all the support and know I couldn’t have won without all of your’e help! Goodluck on the next one :smiley:

2 Likes

Good job to all the winners, can’t wait for the next one!

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners hope to see y’all next game year or next game jam! :happy3:

2 Likes

i thought pixlz inspect elemented this when he showed me this on discord lol

awesome

3 Likes

these all look crazy, very deserved, good work everybody

5 Likes

Congrats @darkpixlz and team for placing on the leaderboard!

1 Like

Get we an Dev rel prize my team member has change things in the dashboard now the date is changed as in this post the last published date is the end time

Come there a top 25 just I curious wich place my team is ended

Well done everyone, had fun-- gg

1 Like

Gg everybody, I loved lots of these submissions. Very proud of my team for reaching 2nd place.

2 Likes

Yoo!! Congrats all winners!! Loved doing this event!

Glad you guys enjoyed our vid pitch :sunglasses::red_car:

2 Likes