Connect 2023 Challenge

I search it paralism is something Comparable similar think about an parallelogram /=/

1 Like

Yes, if you use it, please add the information in the submission form.

2 Likes

Hey I have a quick question, I’m aware that you said that we can perceive parallelism however we would like, but could we perceive it as parallel processing?

1 Like

I am a programmer, builder and UI designer with 5 years of experience. Anyone interested can DM me.

1 Like

Gonna be working solo for the Parallelism theme. Might be a little challenging but let’s see everyone does!

1 Like

Should we upload the game in a group or put it on someone’s account ?

1 Like

What do you mean by that? Do we need to have future plans for our gamejam project??

1 Like

In the video you create im pretty sure that you would say what else you would add to the game. Of course its not required.

2 Likes

A good example of parallelism in the game industry would be variations of realms, portals, mirrors, mimic, etc. These are just a few examples.

2 Likes

As well as parallel processing, parallelism has two definitions

1 Like

Interpretation of the word can go many ways. I forgot to include those. haha

Can I use assets from one of my previous projects? If so, how do I state it in the submission if it’s not published to roblox?

Going off of this, would developers need to cite premade assets in the form if they were provided by Roblox officially? (i.e. any of Roblox’s default skyboxes, font faces, generated materials with the Roblox material generator)

no, this only applies to assets that you made before the project.

I think it’s any assets made by anyone that you’re using, for example as a precaution, our team is writing a list down which includes texture packs, material packs, and I’ve listed certain plugins that I’ve used.

Must we write wich plugin s we must use ?
And it the plugins are not published

Hey there! It’s up to you where you want to put it.

You can inform us that you use it in the additional comments field on the submission form.

1 Like

Question, I’m gonna be working alone on this as a builder, are showcase games aloud?

Hey there! Yes, showcase is valid too!