Connect 2023 Challenge

How is it with unpublished plugins you use

You can mention you use it in the additional comments field on the submission form.

I have a question: In the list of pre-made assets, should you include the links or just the name of the asset?
Thanks.

I have plugins I’ve made but there are local plugins and not published to Roblox

Hey! You can include the links or the asset name/ID

1 Like

Very interesting theme. Very hard too. Lets see what the community can do :slight_smile:

Random question, will the top 3 winners of each category receive the crown of knowledge?

I don’t believe so. The prizes for the top 3 winners does not state receiving DevRel prizes for the Winner series, so it’s only for the participation series.

Thats a bad assumption to make

Well, it says the series as a whole, not participation prizes only

For the video pitch, can we just give text as caption? I do not have a mic set up currently sadly.

The winners will also be awarded the DevRel Prizes Series

Yes, you can use caption if you prefer

Is footage only okay? I do not have a set up that lets me show screenshots sadly.

Yes! As long as it is a video showcasing your game!

I sadly do not have a lot of time to develop and I started late because of work during the day. I can submit my project this early correct?

Yes, you can submit at any time up til August 7th at 10am PT.

1 Like

Do all members need to complete the survey?

What tell all as pre made assets how is it with images and music and can you get fewer points if you use pre made images and how can you prove you made assets this week I made new ui design this week what my first designed ui is( before I used only frames with different colours)and I take we may 7 August 10 pt not anymore update us experience until when

What is

A university college student come that after Secondary school

And how is it with translated content

What means developing games outside of Roblox I’ve in the past used some apps where you can develop game levels but it’s not like Roblox tells that btw that levels not playable

Can we find there the games made for the challenge at the end I’m curious what other teams have made

Only one person from the team needs to complete the survey!

1 Like