Connect 2023 Challenge

For the pre-developed assets, please list them in the additional comments field.

For the selection boxes, please select the ones that best fit your team, this won’t affect the judging process!

Teams can share their creations on this thread at the end!

Ok and must we share links but my images page is broke

Must we add the translated languages to the form

Hey developers,

This is a quick reminder that your team must submit your entry no later than Monday, August 7 at 10 AM PT.

Wishing you and your team the best!
Developer Engagement Team

6 Likes

Could people convert the giftcard value to Robux if GoGift is unavailable in their region?

Can we use TTS for our video pitch?

1 Like

If you can use captions, I’m sure you can use TTS too. :smiley:

2 Likes

Tell an NPC from your avatar as pre made

And tell an image from your profile picture as pre made

And must I block, cylinder, ball, wedge, cornerwedge, script, local script, module script, dragdettector, spotlight and folder set in the submission category as pre made

You do not need to include unnecessary information about the objects and models provided by studios itself. :rofl:

I think they only want you to give credits to whatever model you USED from the toolbox, either it be buildings or scripts.

Plugins are required to be listed too I think… but importing your own avatar is fine, it’s already provided by roblox’s studios engine.

This is exactly what I wanted to ask! I started a bit late on the project and I had to submit early due to personal reasons and work.

And if they are not published to Roblox I use plugins that I have local saved

Can it be a game from a group if i owner?

Is an not fully working game in the video good I think not we get them fully working on date and may we at the end from the video set credits

I forgot to mention some premade audios. Do I submit again ?

When we may go further with edit us game at the end

Can you get fewer points as you use pre made icoon s if so can I then replace them with an text to get them more originally and if

The game name is already use in another game but the game play is kot the same must we change it then

a game have exactly the same name visits and likes as use That is a coincidence

I think you’re worrying far too much :joy:

Pre-made icons shouldn’t be an issue, I don’t think it’s expected for you to make your own.

You can’t edit your game once the time is out, if you do you’ll be disqualified afaik.

Once all prizes are given out, you are able to edit the game again.

Just small question - will we able to make edits to game, if it will be SEPARATE place, and not that one which was submitted?

1 Like

I use my own but I made the before the challenge

I dont know but i dont think there will be a problem with editing a seperate place. You still submit the place that you’ve made before the timer ran out.

@PlanetLumaLee @Gu4rana @bri9adeiro

Tomorrow I must add the form but how must we add the pre made icoons I can’t add links to it because my images page have a bug with showing it

So excited to see the submission!