Creator Icon in PlayerList

I think it would be cool if in the same place as the admin badge, there would be a little hammer icon to show that a player is the creator of the place. It would give creators more recognition within their own places.

I got the idea when I noticed the NPC in Athenaeum of Age had its own icon on the player list.

Some people already have custom icons. You can see which people here:

(The image asset references in the ADMIN table)

1 Like

Yep. Best way to do it would be to add a third userId parameter to getMembershipTypeIcon, and after the admin handling, check if game.CreatorId == userId.

1 Like

Do you have an icon in mind? I could submit a pull request.

1 Like

Why not some type of hard hat or something? Maybe add a game moderator parameter (game.moderatorIds) which returns a table of moderators and you can only add them via studio. where you can add username or userId of people you want with a certain hard hat. So there’d be a creator hard hat and game moderator hard hat?

1 Like

[quote] Do you have an icon in mind? I could submit a pull request. [/quote] Im thinking the ROBLOX studio icon. Gives a sense of development and professionalism at the same time.

1 Like

that would probably be really hard to see, since the space is so small.

1 Like

(this is so off topic)While you’re at it you should like totally give me a coffee cup next to my name
lol.
Ontopic:
I think a hammer is a lot better than a ROBLOX Studio icon, it just wouldn’t look as appealing as a hammer icon.

1 Like

I think a cog would be the best icon. Easy to recognize.

1 Like

How about [center]edit: or this[/center]

–>

<-- it’s white, lol, or

that would probably be really hard to see, since the space is so small.[/quote]Probably, I was just going off the assumption of the red ‘R’ for administrators.

I would suggest making the icon for the place owner set to the Bricksmith Badge icon.

I suggest to make the owner icon a Doge Head.

A cog would fit. That OWNER icon is a bit too hard to read, and it’s not cross-language. Or a hammer. Studio icon is too similar to the administrator icon.

Why not just add a property under Workspace or something that lets the creator make it anything they want it to be?

Because then it would be 100x Easier to impersonate a ROBLOX Administrator.

How does it look if put on a playerlist with a light background?

Meh.

[quote]

Meh. [/quote]The red one would probably look better there.