Creator Store: Buy and Sell Plug-Ins with Real-World Currency

this is false, you think I can use an Turkish gift card in Afghanistan?

1 Like

What’s the problem with the minimum wage?

bro who cares, the fact that you was already able to earn off roblox, yet you still want more, that’s so greedy!

not everyone can buy stuff in USD, just because a lot of people are blocked off using usd due to their country, and the fact that dev-ex requires 30k robux to convert them into usd, and if you do not have any income but roblox - it’ll be hella painful just to get some 20 usd plugin just because you gotta dev-ex 30k robux instead of buying a plugin which would cost about 2-3k robux???

1 Like

what i meant is, that its more accessible than this.

Indeed it still would be nice if roblox made like if you dont want to pay with USD you can pay with robux

1 Like

Imagine paying 20$+ on a single plugin.

Or this

Officially killed plugins

6 Likes

Is roblox even gonna do anything about this???

1 Like

I doubt. They mostly really don’t care about community and just releases features without looking through bad opinions.

I only travelled to the United States, which is at a different continent and different land. It is only locked to a country

How am I supposed to earn money if I only make 1 AED an hour

I don’t care about my community and released a very bad update and every one asked me to change it

I’d happily spend a few hundred dollars on a good plugin :smile:
Welcome to the world of professional tooling.

Its your problems that you’re earning low money from plugins. Go make a game instead maybe? Game actually will bring you x100 more than plugins.

1 Like

I make my plugins free and I am not a top developer. I don’t know how to make robux as a small developer

???

No, they weren’t. Plugins being <500 Robux was considered normal before this, and 350 Robux post-tax is nearly nothing. 50 Robux for plugins was actually nearly nothing. Niche plugins would earn nearly no revenue if they accepted the bad pricing. My source is my own Nexus Unit Testing plugin: 0 people bought it on-platform. All of the sales were off-platform where the price made sense (and also, pay what you want is an option, are you listening Roblox?). Robux-based pricing needed to be ended for any sane amount of revenue to be made with plugins.

3 Likes

Did you know that, outside of Roblox, people can make more money selling plugins and middleware than they ever did working on games. Something about making more money selling people shovels than digging for gold. Food for thought.

2 Likes

What does this mean?

This isn’t a Roblox issue, im confused on why this matters? If you want more money then you can maybe do something on the internet, like Roblox Development. maybe you will end lucky and get as rich as Preston.

That’s straight up a lie, I can understand there’s people willing to spend good amounts of money on plugin’s not reality is.

No roblox plugin is worth 100 USD+ and in the future it still wont.
Hundred of dollars on a roblox plugin is just no.

If you’re making them free, then why are you bothered about your low income? Its same as trying to make some profit off giveawaying your stuff to people for free.

2 Likes

for 100 USD you can bless a homeless person which needs it more

2 Likes

Robux was banned in my country [no giftcards in store + AED not supported for purchases]

LOL ROBLOX

If you go to inventory you will still see the price in robux

2 Likes