creatoryelIow - My Game Developer Portfolio!

About me

Hey there, I’m creatoryelIow! I’m a 19-year-old developer from the United States. My favorite part of game development is when I can to take something from the world of my imagination and make it a reality on Roblox. My favorite genre to make games is science fiction because it’s where my imagination usually goes. In my 7 years of development I’ve made all kinds of games and the fascinating systems that go with them - so if you can imagine it, I can create it!

MY work

Check out these showcases!

Programming/Visual effects

See my visual Programming/FX Gallery! (Read the descriptions under the videos for an explanation of what’s being shown)

Open Source Releases

In order of popularity

High-Quality R15 Gun Animations
EasyFirstPerson: Drag-and-drop first person view models!
Hintify - Easy mouse hints / Tooltips
ParticleFix - Steady particle emission rate
PartHollow - make hollow parts and effortlessly create buildings
AssetCredits - Give credit for toolbox assets in your game
LinkModule - Linking destruction between instances

UI Design

Click for UI Gallery

Modeling

GFX

I’ve made some GFX for most of my games, Using blender + paint.net.

Animating

I’ve made lots of animations for my games, but here are my best examples:

Click for Animation Gallery

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum (preferred), the Talent Hub, or on Discord. If you would like to talk on Discord please send me a PM here first so that I know who you are. I generally can get back to you within a day, often less!
my%20head

• You like my work
  • You don’t like my work

0 voters

What would you consider hiring me for?

• Progamming/Visual FX
  • UI Design/UI Programming
  • Animation
  • Modeling
  • GFX

0 voters

28 Likes

Sent you a f/r! I’m Joven#0001.

1 Like

If you could shoot me a friend request that would be great! TheTimeDefender#1089

I would like to discuss a job with you, my discord is: blubberpug#8760

Recommend this animator. Pretty fair prices and good animations.

2 Likes

Could you give me your Discord? So, I can contact you? Thanks! <3

Send me a friend request! I would love to work with you! rosscko#7637

Hey! Friend this person!
LX1K#8718

He would like for you to animate a horse for him

IN Desperate Need Of a Scripter I will Pay through Group Funds or USD Can you contact me via discord at Fimlinz#4004

1 Like

If possible would love to work with you once available, if so contact me on Discord @Blargii#1941.

Send me a friend request, I got a unique game idea and need a lead developer for it.
SaberDoesGaming#6984

I am once again active! Still closed to jobs at the moment. I just released a new open source project (and a very useful neat that) so check it out here:

1 Like

Please add me (2deluxe), i need help with something thatll probably take you around 2 minutes. Thanks