Cutscenify | Cutscene Editor for Studio

Thank You! You really made my studio life a whole lot easier I was looking for a cut scene editor. I’ll message you bugs if I have them.

1 Like

Amazing! Just quick question, is there a way to delete cutscenes? (I know I can just delete the scripts but if I do a lot of tests and I want to clear them afterwards so it does not get cluttery)

2 Likes

No, but there should be in the next update! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think having arrows to show which face of the bricks the posts are looking at would be useful, or some indication of where the camera is facing.

1 Like

Does anyone know how to hide the blocks? I published a game with the cutscenes, and the translucent gray blocks where each camera point was were there and I could even walk on them if I wanted to.

This broke Roblox Studio for me. I was trying it in my own game but suddenly I couldn’t move around with my mouse and the cutscene parts would only go to one certain place.

Somehow this only happens on that certain game.

EDIT: Either this is a studio bug or just the plugin somehow did this to studio.

Things I tried doing:

• Restarting studio
  • Reinstalling studio
  • Using a different computer

Seriously I really need this fixed!

1 Like

Amazing plugin! I will find a way to use this is my game! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The problem is the plugin is setting the CameraType to Scriptable.
When the plugin starts up, it should change the CameraType to Fixed.
Something is changing it to Scriptable (excluding previewing the cutscene).
I’m looking into the problem now. :slight_smile:

For now as a fix, when starting a new place, open the Command Bar, next copy & paste the text below:
workspace.CurrentCamera.CameraType = Enum.CameraType.Fixed

1 Like

Great that’s fixed now.

Jokes aside, now whenever I make a new cutscene part it

1 Like

Does the output show any errors?

Nope.

1 Like

idk how but it just dont shows in my Sutdio plugin section, i’ve tried to reinstall the plugin, but it did not work

This is great in all, but i have found a bug with it. Upon pressing start without the use of the plugin at all, the camera is locked in a certain area in studio, the issue is fixed once i delete the plugin.

Try updating the plugin, it should show up. :slight_smile:

I’ve released a bug fix for this, so you’ll need to update it.

If the bug persists, please reply to this comment! :smiley:

1 Like

Works fine now, most of the problems seem fixed. You could also add Easing style preview in the future. :wink:

2 Likes

Alrighty! Thank you for fixing this, thought i would have to get rid of a great tool.

1 Like

This will be very helpful! Thank you for releasing this with a tutorial! :grinning:

1 Like

Hey here’s a suggestion. For the execution module, make another function where it stops the cutscene, like let’s say you are currently doing the cutscene and then you press a button which stops the cutscene.

I really would like this feature!

1 Like

Is there Easing Style that starts as Linear but then slows down?