DataPredict Neural [Version Beta Zero] - PyTorch-like Deep Learning Library Meets Roblox!

DataPredictNeuralIconSmall

Overview

Ever wanted a PyTorch-like deep learning library for Roblox? Now you can!

Thanks to Lua being capable of copying object-orientated programming feature, this library is able to do automatic differentiation, distributed training and more!

Documentation And Tutorials:

Welcome to Aqwam’s DataPredict Neural Library! | DataPredict Neural

Features
  • Take advantage of calculations combining both automatic differentiation and manual differentiation, simplifying complex calculations while maintaining high performance.

• Craft complex models effortlessly using dynamic computational graphs, giving you the ability to create any models you want and modify them at runtime.

• Take advantage of model and data parallelism capabilities for extremely fast training, prediction and experimentation.

• Build singular models that are interconnected between servers and clients through distributed training.

• Build models that handles multi-dimensional inputs and outputs to solve any demands of your projects.

• Dive into user-friendly API designed for you to learn in a couple of minutes.

• Built for production-grade and research-grade applications.

• Cross compatible with DataPredict library.

Preview Code

SequentialNeuralNetwork:setMultipleFunctionBlocks(

WeightBlocks.Linear.new({dimensionSizeArray = {1, 1, 3}}),

WeightBlocks.Linear.new({dimensionSizeArray = {1, 3, 5}}),

ActivationBlocks.LeakyReLU.new(),

DropoutBlocks.Dropout.new({dropoutRate = 0.5}),

WeightBlocks.Linear.new({dimensionSizeArray = {1, 5, 1}}),

ShapeTransformationBlocks.Transpose.new({dimensionIndexArray = {2, 3}}),

ActivationBlocks.LeakyReLU.new()

)

for i = 1, 100000 do

local generatedLabelTensor = SequentialNeuralNetwork:forwardPropagate(inputTensor)

local lossTensor = CostFunction:calculateLossTensor(generatedLabelTensor, labelTensor)

local costValue = CostFunction:calculateCostValue(generatedLabelTensor, labelTensor)

SequentialNeuralNetwork:backPropagate(lossTensor)

print(costValue)

task.wait()

end

Download Links

DataPredict Neural (Advanced Deep Learning Library)

TensorL3D (3D Tensor Library)

DataPredict Library

DataPredict [Release 1.17] - General Purpose Machine And Deep Learning Library (Learning AIs, Generative AIs, and more!)

Development Priority Poll

What should be the next update will be?

• Internal parts such as convolutional layers and pooling layers.
  • External models such as reinforcement learning, generative and recurrent models.

0 voters

9 Likes

Genuinely insane, I was just thinking of trying to learn datapredict again and you come out with something that will make my life a billion times easier :smiley:

Awesome work

1 Like

Development Priority Survey

Hello guys! I’m adding a survey to the first post to see what I should prioritize. Please put in your votes so that choice will most likely to be developed first!

For now, I’ll be taking a break from developing this library for a while and wait for you guys to vote until enough data is received.

Im going to check it out then i get home, Im att my grand parents house rn.

1 Like