Desktop Wallpapers

Roger Dean’s work is always the go to for me.

However, someday I hope to make my own using my own scenes.

…With possibly obvious inspiration.

1 Like

How is it spam when we’re just showing off our setups? I thought it was development related and we’re not really asking for help so I thought Development Discussion was the place to put it, sorry if it’s not. If a mod asks to move it I will asap.

since this has turned into a wallpaper sharing thread, i’d thought i’d put my own post here.

its from wallpaper engine so i didnt make it myself, heres the link if anyone else wants it.

you do need to own wallpaper engine on steam to use it but i guess you could just screenshot it and it’ll have the same effect lol.

when I make my own wallpaper ill no doubt make another post on this thread but time will tell if i actually do that

EDIT: i have no clue why it replied to you muffinderps, i apologise for this random notification lol

5 Likes

I’m a SpaceX fan, so I have my desktop wallpaper as this.
download

If you want a little intel on what this is So its a SpaceX Falcon 9 (reference below) re-entering earth after being used, SpaceX recovers them for reusability, its quite interesting seeing them land on ships too.

5 Likes

That’s a really nice wallpaper!
Where did you find that?

Good eye! These wallpapers are based off of the dynamic desktop feature in Mac OS Monterey!

The bottom one has so many issues with it that I feel like anybody could tell that isn’t Windows. Or maybe it’s my OCD…

Yes the bottom one is just so wrong. The padding is horrendous too

What do you use for the time widget?

I searched abstract windows wallpaper and it came up. there are multiple variations:

They are made by Josh Tyers

Im using the purple one now with a rainmeter clock

5 Likes

Im not him, but he may be using a skin on rainmeter

1 Like

it looks like rainmeter but it might be a custom wallpaper engine wallpaper, because it looks very similiar to some clocks ive seen on the workshop

1 Like

My laptop has Windows 11’ default wallpaper (Incompatible to it, soooo W10Pro)

Here’s my phone one:

4 Likes

You gotta tell me what vscode theme and rainmeter skin that is bro

1 Like

I use the Clocktower scene from ATSV. One of my favorite shots during the entire movie

6 Likes

And I quote…

3 Likes

The vscode theme looks like some acrylic one but idk

Thank you for the information! I’ll be sure to check them out.

average linux user trying to desperately convince people that linux is good for anything other than coding:

in all serious, the bottom one is linux. You can tell easily, and not just because i use windows 11.

W film and W background, that film was so amazing, i have a wallpaper engine wallpaper of that scene too.